- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beam
The Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beam allows you to conveniently mount three LCD monitors on a single sturdy crossbar. Available in multiple widths and weight capacities, Knoll Sapper Monitor Beams provide all the stability of Knoll's Sapper monitor arm series in a simple clamp-on beam configuration that's ideal for workstations that require reconfigurable monitor mounting systems such as trading, security and healthcare applications.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beam has three beam length options available.
- Small (50'') - holds three monitors up to 21.2''
- Medium (64'') - holds three monitors up to 28''
- Large (76'') - holds three monitors up to 34.2''
Movement Joint Slide
Knoll's movement joint slides allow for easy repositioning of each display on your monitor beam. Two types of movement joint slides are available to support various display weights. Please note that the beam itself has a maximum weight capacity of 100 lbs total.
- Standard movement joint slide - supports monitors up to 20 lbs
- Sapper 50 movement joint slide - supports monitors up to 50 lbs
The height adjustment knob for the Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beams can be ordered in a vibrant red or jet black.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beam adds multi-monitor functionality to Richard Sapper's award-winning Sapper design. Using a sturdy, arced beam that supports up to 100 lbs. total, the Sapper Multiple Monitor Beam allows for a wide array of display configurations that can easily be repositioned thanks to Knoll's quick-release movement slides. With integral wire management and a design that's easy to reconfigure, Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beams are an excellent choice for any multiple display workstation.
Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beam
- Heavy-duty table clamps offer exceptional stability for multiple displays
- Curved beam design creates a "cockpit effect," maximizing viewing comfort
- Quick-release movement slides allow for easy monitor repositioning and removal
- External cable management minimizes desktop wire clutter
Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beam Specifications
|Weight capacity||20 lbs (standard movement joint slides) 50 lbs (Sapper 50 movement joint slides) Note: 100 lbs max total capacity per beam|
|Maximum display size (landscape orientation)||21.2'' (small) 28'' (medium) 34.2'' (large)|
|Mast height||16'' H|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Knoll's Sapper Multiple Monitor Beam allows you to place three displays side-by-side on a simple, unobtrusive mounting system. Easily reconfigurable to accommodate different display orientations, Knoll Sapper Multiple Monitor Beams are an ideal way to maintain a clean desktop while also positioning your displays at a comfortable viewing position.