- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Natural Point TrackIR 4 Pro Head Tracker Mouse
Natural Point's TrackIR 4 Pro Optical Head Tracking Device allows users to experience real time 3D view control in video games and simulations simply by moving their head, making it invaluable for those who love to "get into" virtual reality PC games. The TrackIR4 Pro is the only true 6DOF head tracking system of its kind. The TrackIR 4 is for gaming only; it cannot be used as a regular mouse. Scroll down for more TrackIR 4 details and specifications.
We are no longer carrying this item.
Click here for the TrackIR 5.
With the Track IR 4 Pro, your game view will move as you do- as naturally as moving your head. The TrackIR4 Pro has won multiple awards for its design including the SimHQ "Technology-Best Commercial Release of 2005" and PC Pilot Magazine's Classis Award 2006.
How the Track IR 4 Pro Works
The TrackIR 4 Pro adjusts your game-view precisely as you move your head in small amounts. You never have to look away from your screen because all aspects of your motion are amplified. The sensitivity is user adjustable, and the Natural Point TrackIR4 Pro is the only head tracking mouse that features 6DOF. This means that the TrackIR can move in all 6 of the directions you can move in when in a three-dimensional space. This puts the TrackIR way ahead of any other input device. Use of the TrackIR does not affect the way your mouse, keyboard or joysticks work, so you still have all those other input options available to use.
The Vector Expansion is included with the TrackIR 4 Pro, and it provides true 6DOF head tracking. The Vector expansion, building on the proven and affordable TrackIR technology, takes head tracking to a new level of realism. Vector precisely translates all head motion into your virtual point of view. Pan side to side, look around and even zoom with full 3-D tracking. Vector expands your view control to a full range of motion, from two degrees (2DOF pitch/yaw), to all six degrees of freedom (6DOF). No matter how or which direction you move your head, Vector instantly captures it with extreme precision and accuracy.
TrackIR 4 Pro Features
- Wider 46° field of view
- Hyper-fast 120 FPS sample rate
- Small, sleek design
- Resolution doubling technology
- Vector technology
TrackIR 4 Pro Bundle Includes
- TrackIR4 device
- 1 Black TrackClip Pro
- CD-ROM software
- Electronic user manual
- Quick start guide
TrackIR 4 Pro AccessoriesAll of the TrackIR 4 accessories are available in the accessories tab. The TrackIR 4 bundle comes with the standard TrackIR 4 and the TrackClip Pro by Natural Point.
- TrackClip Pro
- Extra dots- each sheet includes 20 dots and 6 1/2" squares; extra dots can be attached to other items including glasses, hats, microphone booms or even your forehead
July 4, 2013
I upgraded from the hat clip to the trackclip. I have gone through my second now. This is a great product with the exception of durability/longevity. It works perfectly until the light housing separates from the boom arm. The joint is just too fragile. If the joint was made with screw fitting instead of just plastic forms with a grommet it would have a longer life. It would require enough thread to allow for the adjustment range of the boom and light housing. An aluminum version while more costly would be even better. The fitting could then be a ring coupler instead of a grommet. Please, improve it so I can buy a new one.
January 16, 2013
First time with a Tracker Mouse and was extremely impressed. I'm learning how to fly and this allowed me to view the runway out the side window while on the downwind leg. Lots of fun. It was easy to install, set up, and use. Thank you for a great product. When it's nasty outside I can still get in the air, and the TrackIR 4 makes it almost as real as being in the cockpit. Thank you.
September 28, 2012
what else could I say,it's all been said .
Get the 4.. less is best..
May 8, 2012
Well, I bought two trackIR5's and both went out right after warranty.. OLD friends have been using the 4 forevere. I opted for the 4 this third and last time around... I must say, I been wasting money! The 4 works as good as the 5 and hopefully I will get more than a month after warranty.. HS has the best pricing anyplace... get yours today!
March 22, 2012
To be honest, I find no difference between the trackhat and the trackclip pro. Both products worked flawlessly in all kinds of lighting situations so if you want to save a little money, stay with the trackhat that comes with the unit. I mounted mine on a golf visor and it works exactly as shown in the videos. It's a great product. Sadly, Microsoft flight does not support it.