- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Solid Wood Samples
The UPLIFT Solid Wood Samples give you an up close look at all of the available woods that you can pair with one of our UPLIFT 900 Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desks: Cedar, Mesquite, Knotty Alder (natural and dark-stained), Ash (natural and dark-stained), Cherry, Maple, Walnut, Pecan (natural and dark-stained), White Oak, Sipo Mahogany, and a premium Bamboo. These samples are 12'' x 6.5'' and are the same thickness as the actual top that comes with our adjustable-height desks. We understand that our photos of the solid wood desktops may not be enough to make your decision, so we offer the UPLIFT Solid Wood Samples for you to experience these beautiful woods first hand; an important factor for some when making a decision.
This is not a purchase of the samples - we ship you the set and enclose a return shipping label. We ask that you return the samples back to us within 3 days of receipt. The charge for sample kit is our cost to ship to you, then back to us. You are only paying our shipping and handling costs and are refunded completely when you buy a complete solid wood desk!*
Please note, because we have only a limited number of UPLIFT Solid Wood Sample kits available, when you place your order, timelines can vary depending on sample set availability. Feel free to contact us at 800-531-3746 before ordering to confirm availability.
Choose the free shipping option at checkout and use coupon code FREESAMPLES to remove the $9.99 shipping fee from this order.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
We have three kits for you to choose from, depending on the types of woods you're interested in:
- NTV: Cedar and mesquite only. This kit contains our native solid woods, which are available with or without a barkline.
- SLD: Dark and natural knotty alder, dark and natural ash, dark and natural pecan, cherry, maple, walnut, white oak, and premium bamboo. These are not available with a barkline on the full desk, and will have square sides.
- FULL: This kit includes all our wood samples.
All woods are pictured below:
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The UPLIFT Solid Wood Samples contains a generous sample of each wood, from the rich mesquite, to the sustainable bamboo, this kit will ensure that you are happy with your selection. All tops are hand-crafted and meticulously inspected by experienced wood workers, right here in Austin, Texas. With the UPLIFT Solid Wood Samples, you can easily match existing furniture and get that perfect, natural look for your workstation.
Features - UPLIFT Solid Wood Samples
- Sample of each wood included in kit: Cedar, Mesquite, Knotty Alder (natural and dark-stained), Ash (natural and dark-stained), Cherry, Maple, Walnut, Pecan (natural and dark-stained), White Oak, Sipo Mahogany, and Bamboo. Samples are the same thickness as actual desktops
- Prepaid return shipping label included
- Handcrafted by our local wood workers here in Austin, Texas
- Cost of kit is refunded upon purchase of solid wood desk*
UPLIFT Solid Wood Samples Specifications
|Sample size||12'' x 6.5''|
|Number of samples||10|
|Shipping weight||30 lbs|
*Offer can not be combined with other coupons or discounts.
Video Review - Cedar vs Mesquite Native Wood TopsSee two of our most popular real wood desktops by clicking on the video below:
Barkline Edges - Cedar vs Mesquite Native Wood Tops
If you choose the Bark Line option, you may notice that your desktop has more character towards the outer edge. The Cedar wood with barkline is fairly uniform so you will see wood grain and bark contours. The Mesquite wood barkline is more prone to bug trails. We use a clear or black filler where bug trail marks or cracks occur in Mesquite. If you are selecting the Mesquite wood surface, you can expect some character and filler in the wood at the front edge like in the image below. Note that every desk varies, but customers that visit our retail store always love these tops with slightly more people favoring the Mesquite top aesthetics. Most people do order the barkline option as it makes the desk look unique and helps add a natural feel to your work space.
If you want a more consistent surface with less filler, select a Square desk finish. Desks with a straight edge have fewer desk edge imperfections because we cut away the character that exists near the bark of a tree.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The UPLIFT Solid Wood tops can be paired with different height adjustable desks, and are a great way to enhance the look of your work area. The beauty of a thick, handcrafted, solid wood top adds a natural look to your office can increase work productivity, reduce stress, and add a professional look to any office environment.