Give yourself the gift of a workspace that brings out the best in you. The 120 Degree Desktop by UPLIFT Desk takes the traditional sit-stand workstation and modifies it to allow for a totally different kind of office setup for you and your colleagues.
You can enjoy working in more comfortable postures at this cutting-edge desktop, featuring five corners and a centrally-cut grommet, which gives you a dedicated spot for monitor arm mounting. Dual monitor setups will have space to set up their screens where it's ideal for viewing at both left and right sides.
Designed to work alone or in groups, the 120 degree desktop shakes up the standing desk design for the better, allowing you more freedom and versatility when designing the workspace that helps everyone work better. Your work speaks for you, and your workspace is a major player in how well you work. Make sure you're putting your best foot forward with a 120 Degree Desktop by UPLIFT Desk.
- Desktop allows users to reach more of their work area without overreaching
- Single centralized grommet gives users dedicated space to route cords or power devices
- Ergonomic five-sided design makes mounting monitor arms for ideal viewing easier than ever
- Made with 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge
- Available in white laminate
|Desktop dimensions||41.3" W x 23" D x 1" thick
Full length - 71"
Full depth - 39.5"
Rubberwood Desk F.A.Q.
- My workstation consists of dual monitors. Is this desktop right for me?
Yes, UPLIFT Desk's 120 Degree Desktop was designed to suit single and dual monitor setups. You'll have the choice to install one monitor in the middle near the back of the desktop through the grommet hole, or to clamp your dual monitors in either side for the balanced screen viewing that keeps you energized and comfy at your workstation.
- Is this desktop laminate?
Yes, but this is not the typical laminate you probably have in mind. UPLIFT Desk takes the time to design and make eco-friendly, safe, and beautiful laminate desktops that save you money while allowing you to build the height-adjustable workstation you've always wanted.
- Can I get different grommets on this desktop?
You bet! A wire grommet cover is included, or add a power grommet to increase the possible power ports for your desktop devices.
- Can I install my accessories on the 120 Degree Desktop?
Yes, in most cases keyboard trays, monitors arms, and CPU holders are able to be added to the 120 degree desktop. Double check the manufacturer's instructions before you start to make ensure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop, which is one inch. Also remember that the crossbar on the desktop will run across the center of the desk and may interfere with a keyboard tray or CPU holder. A track spacer solves this problem by allowing your keyboard tray or CPU holder to retract underneath the desk without getting in the way of the desk's crossbar.
- What colors can I pick for this desktop?
120 Degree Desktops by UPLIFT Desk are currently available in white laminate.
Our 1" thick durable 120 Degree Laminate Desktops are GREENGUARD-certified and come in white laminate.
Choose to add a wire grommet or in-desk power grommet to your desktop. A wire grommet allows for clean and organized through-desk cable routing, or upgrade to the UPLIFT Power Grommet to add an in-desk power outlets to each grommet hole so you can power all of your devices while keeping them close at hand.
Located at the back of the desk in the 120-degree angle of your desktop, the pre-cut grommet hole is ready to go for either option!
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.