Give yourself the gift of a workspace that brings out the best in you. The 120 Degree Desktop by UPLIFT Desk takes the traditional sit-stand workstation and modifies it to allow for a totally different kind of office setup for you and your colleagues.
You can enjoy working in more comfortable postures at this cutting-edge desktop, featuring five corners and two grommets, which gives you a dedicated spot for monitor arm mounting. Dual monitor setups will have space to set up their screens where it's ideal for viewing at both left and right sides.
Designed to work alone or in groups, the 120 degree desktop shakes up the standing desk design for the better, allowing you more freedom and versatility when designing the workspace that helps everyone work better. Your work speaks for you, and your workspace is a major player in how well you work. Make sure you're putting your best foot forward with a 120 Degree Desktop by UPLIFT Desk.
- Desktop allows users to reach more of their work area without overreaching
- Dual grommets give users dedicated space to route cords or power devices
- Ergonomic five-sided design makes mounting monitor arms for ideal viewing easier than ever
- Laminate tops made with 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge
- Available in white and black laminate, natural rubberwood, and bamboo
|Desktop dimensions||41.3" W x 23" D x 1" thick
Full length - 71"
Full depth - 39.5"
- My workstation consists of dual monitors. Is this desktop right for me?
Yes, UPLIFT Desk's 120 Degree Desktop was designed to suit single and dual monitor setups. You'll have the choice to install one monitor in the middle near the back of the desktop through the grommet hole, or to clamp your dual monitors in either side for the balanced screen viewing that keeps you energized and comfy at your workstation.
- Is this desktop laminate?
Yes, but this is not the typical laminate you probably have in mind. UPLIFT Desk takes the time to design and make eco-friendly, safe, and beautiful laminate desktops that save you money while allowing you to build the height-adjustable workstation you've always wanted.
- Can I get different grommets on this desktop?
You bet! Two grommets are included; add power grommets to increase the possible power ports for your desktop devices.
- Can I install my accessories on the 120 Degree Desktop?
Yes, in most cases keyboard trays, monitors arms, and CPU holders are able to be added to the 120 degree desktop. Double check the manufacturer's instructions before you start to make ensure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop, which is one inch. Also remember that the crossbar on the desktop will run across the center of the desk and may interfere with a keyboard tray or CPU holder. A track spacer solves this problem by allowing your keyboard tray or CPU holder to retract underneath the desk without getting in the way of the desk's crossbar.
- What colors can I pick for this desktop?
120 Degree Desktops by UPLIFT Desk are currently available in white and black laminate, natural rubberwood, and bambooo.
Our 1" thick durable 120 Degree Laminate Desktops come in white or black laminate, natural rubberwood, and bamboo.
Laminate tops made from recycled 45 lb particle board with a matching 3mm PVC edge, UPLIFT Desk's GREENGUARD-certified laminate desktops are created and sealed without harsh chemicals or ingredients, so you don't have to worry about ruining your indoor air quality.
Rubberwood desktops come in a classic natural finish that has been treated to ensure it lasts for years of healthy work. Bamboo desktops are made with carbonized bamboo, a process that brings out beautiful and saturated tones in the bamboo, ranging from light honey to dark caramel. They're eco-friendly and treated without chemicals, eliminating the risk of chemical off-gassing.
Choose to add wire grommets or in-desk power grommets to your desktop. A wire grommet allows for clean and organized through-desk cable routing, or upgrade to the UPLIFT Power Grommet to add an in-desk power outlets to each grommet hole so you can power all of your devices while keeping them close at hand.
Located at the back of the desk in the 120-degree angle of your desktop, the pre-cut grommet holes are ready to go for either option!
Desktops are not covered under our 7 year warranty. We will repair or replace any desktop that is rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping if notified within 30 days of receipt.
For information on UPLIFT Desk warranty coverage, click here.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.