Don't let shipping woes keep you from trying the standing desk, ergonomic chair, or accessory you've been looking at. Most of our products qualify for free shipping to commercial and residential locations in the United States (lower 48), and all are covered by industry-leading warranties and our exceptional customer service. Be confident that your purchase, and our team, will be here to support you in the years ahead.
- You can find the expected lead time for all of our products listed on top of the product's web page. This will give you a clear idea of when your order might ship
- The majority of our UPLIFT Desk brand items offer same-day shipping if order is placed by 3PM Central Time. Add one day if order is placed after that time. Differences in production time will be listed on the product page or within any available option that differs from the product page
- Larger orders that require freight shipment may take an extra day to process and prepare for shipment
- Items ship free to the contiguous (lower 48) United States. Shipping costs will be shown at checkout for other destinations
- We will email tracking numbers when your order ships
- Items we ship via FedEx do not require a delivery signature
- We ship most items via FedEx Ground, but bulk orders or oversized items will ship freight, and some small items (like small products or screws) are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS)
Enjoy Fast, Free Shipping
We ship many items the same business day you order them, if order is received by 3PM Central Time. These items say "Ships same business day, add one day if after 3PM CT." If an item takes longer to ship, the lead time will be noted next to the price. We use FedEx for most shipments because they ship faster than UPS. Transit times vary depending on where you live, but the map below should give you a good idea:
Estimated Transit Time
*Map for illustrative purposes only and is based on FedEx Ground Service Maps. Your transit time and carrier may vary.
Need Your Order Faster?
While most orders ship via ground for free, sometimes you just need things faster. We get it. For that reason, we offer a variety of paid shipping options, and unlike most companies, we don't pad our expedited fees. In fact, we discount them, so you'll only pay the difference between standard free shipping and expedited shipping! Available expedited shipping options will be shown at checkout.
We're based in Austin, Texas. If your order is shipping within our local delivery area (including Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio metro areas), you will see Local Delivery and discounted installation options at checkout.
- CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES (LOWER 48) - We offer Room of Choice Delivery with Installation.* We have a nationwide network of white glove agents who will send a team to assemble your desk and other items in your room of choice and they'll even remove any packaging. Note: If you need your desk quickly, be aware that this service can add up to two weeks to the delivery timeframe of your order
- We design our desks to be easily assembled. Want to see for yourself? We have a 2-minute video of us assembling an UPLIFT Desk in about 7 minutes (or watch it in real time here). We don't want you to have to pay for installation costs, however if you need help, we haveInstallation Services available within the contiguous US. When you check out, you'll see available installation options. Need an installation option that we don't have listed? Please contact us to inquire about customized delivery options
*Installation services are not offered in California - any services rendered in California will only include Room of Choice Delivery.
Shipping Outside the Contiguous United States:
Estimated shipping charges will be displayed at checkout. We discount the shipping cost, so you get the same savings as our contiguous US (lower 48) customers.
- To Alaska & Hawaii: Shipping for your order will typically be calculated at checkout. If you are placing an order that includes costs that cannot be calculated on our website, we will contact you after you place your order with more details. If you are interested in a more cost-effective option, purchase an UPLIFT frame only and buy a desktop locally or build your own if you're DIY-inclined
- To Canada: The shipping cost you see while checking out includes taxes and duties, so you won't be surprised by extra fees at customs, and is discounted by the average shipping cost for orders shipped within the contiguous US. Canadian orders may take an additional 1-2 business days prior to shipping. Bulk orders may incur additional freight fees; if this applies to your order a member of our team will contact you so we can determine the best shipping method
- To Countries Other Than the United States and Canada: An estimated shipping price will be shown at checkout and we may contact you to talk about other shipping options. We are often able to find unconventional low-cost options, like delivering the order to a local airport, or we can help you choose a freight forwarder that we can ship to for free (more information below). We only ship desktops via palletized freight to destinations other than the US and Canada. For a reasonably-priced full desk, we suggest buying an UPLIFT frame only and choosing a desktop locally, as the size of the desktop greatly increases shipping costs. A wire transfer may be required for payment, and brokerage fees and taxes will apply. We will also collect shipping costs on warranty components or, as with full orders, we can ship warranty components for free to any address in the contiguous US
- To Military Post Offices: FPOs, APOs, and DPOs will be sent a shipping quote. Please call us at 512-697-9330 or 800-531-3746, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us via our contact form to speak with a member of our sales team about a shipping quote and let us help you place your order
Freight Forwarders: There are numerous US-based freight forwarders that can manage international deliveries and we can ship to any of them for free to save you money on international shipping. Our website specifies shipping dimensions and weights for all of our UPLIFT products, so it's easy to find a freight forwarder to help you export your order.
International Electrical Considerations: Our products are designed for a 110 volt / AC power supply. If you're ordering from outside the US or Canada you will probably need a step down transformer.
Oversized or heavier items ship on a pallet for safety. These items include: UPLIFT desks with oversized desktops or made-to-order custom solid wood desktops; orders with treadmills, slide-out storage cabinets, or teak credenzas; some ergonomic chairs and most orders with 6 or more desks. A member of our team will contact you if your order will ship freight to help select the delivery method that works best for you.
- We will contact you after your order is placed to go over your freight options, answer questions and ensure an easy delivery
- Orders shipped via freight usually cannot be expedited. If your order must ship freight and you need it quickly, please contact us to learn about our guaranteed or expedited delivery options
- The freight carrier will call you to schedule a time window for delivery
- Your order will be delivered to the curb of your home, or to the loading dock of your company. If you need someone to bring your order inside or remove the pallet and packing materials, we offer Room of Choice Delivery with Installation
- The delivery must be received by an authorized person who is able to inspect the shipment and sign the driver's paperwork - driver cannot deliver without a signature
- Orders requiring shipment via freight carrier may need an extra day to process
Some Knoll products qualify for free shipping if shipped to a loading dock. As noted on the individual item listings, many Knoll products require a loading dock for freight delivery. If your delivery location does not have a loading dock, Knoll may require White Glove delivery and installation. This includes inside delivery, assembly, and removal of boxes and packing materials. Please call us for discounted White Glove fees when ordering multiple Knoll items. Feel free to call us for a quick shipping quote, and we can place your order over the phone when you're ready. If you place a Knoll order online and the loading dock option is chosen, we will contact you to confirm that you do have a loading dock. Some smaller Knoll items that are able to ship via parcel are eligible for the free shipping offer without a loading dock requirement.