Take your desk's ergonomics up a few notches with the UPLIFT Desk Connect Dongle.
Easily adjust your desk with your smartphone or tablet. Enjoy having the ability to raise your desk without your keypad, so it's at your level by the time you enter your workstation. Swipe your digital desk up or down to raise and lower the desk, then save your height with the tap of a finger. The dongle plugs directly into your UPLIFT Desk control box and boosts your desk's functionality after you sync it with the UPLIFT Desk Connect app.
Set up your workstation for ideal ergonomics, and learn the myriad of benefits you receive by sitting and standing correctly in the app's Health Guide. Set standing reminders for when to raise your desk, keep track of your time spent standing, and even set up a custom health plan, all from your phone.
Get ready for true ergonomic control in the palm of your hand.
Installation requires a device running a minimum of Android 4.3 and access to the phone's camera (to scan QR code). Version 1.11 and later is compatible with Android 9 Pie.
iOS app coming soon.
- Dongle and app add more functionality to your height adjustable UPLIFT Desk and helps you work in healthy postures
- To be used in conjunction with the UPLIFT Desk Connect app for Android devices
- Raise and lower your desk and save your heights from your smartphone or tablet
- Set a daily standing goal and keep track of time spent standing with a custom health plan
- App shows daily standing total and allows you to set a daily standing goal
- Learn the basics of setting up your desk and monitor arms for ideal ergonomic positioning
- Personalize your desk with a name and protect it with a password
- Compatible with UPLIFT Desk control boxes version 3 and newer
- Bluetooth range is to 30 feet, which is suitable for most office spaces
|Overall dimensions||2.75" L x 1" W x .6" D|
|Shipping dimensions||1.7'' W x 1.2'' H x 5.7'' D, 0.71 lbs|
- How do I sync the app with the dongle?
After you open the UPLIFT Desk Connect app, tap Search for Desk. A list will appear with the desks with dongles that are in range. The dongle name should start with letters "BLE...", which can be changed to a different name later on, if you wish. Select your desk; you'll then be taken to the Desk Height Adjustment page, where you'll be able to adjust your desk from your smartphone with the swipe of a finger.
- How do I set my sitting and standing heights?
From the Desk Height Adjustment page, you can raise and lower your desk by dragging your finger up or down on your screen along the digital desk's frame. After tapping Save Hieght, tap Stand or Sit before the progress bar runs out to set the height for either working posture.
- I have the advanced keypad. Will it work with the Connect app?
Any UPLIFT Desk keypad can be used with the Connect app and dongle. This is because the app communicates with the control box, not the keypad. However, if your keypad does not have a memory function, like with that of a standard keypad, then you will not be able to access the saved heights from the keypad, only through the app.
- How do I know if my control box is compatible?
You can tell if your control box is compatible by taking a look at the silver label on it. If that sticker says V3.0 or higher, you have a control box that is compatible with the UPLIFT Desk Connect dongle.
- I'm on the Search for Desk page and I can't find my desk. Did I do something wrong?
In most cases, no. When searching for your phone or tablet, a dongle will not show up on the list if it's been added to the device already. If you can't find your desk from this menu after a few attempts, try closing the app and reopening it, and search for the desk again. If none of these methods work, reach out to a member of our Support Team and we can help walk you through it.
- Can I adjust my desk from my app without having to use my keypad?
Yes, this is one of the main features of the Connect app. To adjust your desk for height, you must first tap the screen to activate the app, then simple drag your finger up or down to raise or lower the desk. Once you find a comfortable height to save, save it by tapping the Sit or Stand button at the bottom of your screen.
- Can I name my desk?
Yes, customize your desk by naming it! Names are limited to 28 characters of letters, numbers, and ".". Names cannot contain spaces or special characters.
- I changed my standing goal, but I can't locate it in the app. What should I do?
If you change your standing goal during the day, you must reconnect the desk to the app in order to update the percentage of time which you have stood.
- I'm on the Search for Desk screen and my desk isn't showing up. What should I do?
If reconnecting the desk to your app doesn't work, try closing the app and relaunching it. A few models of smartphones have issues with Bluetooth connectivity, so syncing is not an issue with the app or dongle, and more with the technical shortcomings of Android devices. If the app still can't find your dongle, close the app, manually disable and re-enable the bluetooth on the device, and then open the app again. You should now be able to sync the app with your desk. If you still cannot sync your desk with your dongle and app, contact us and we'd be happy to assist you in finding your desk.
- I can select my desk but it will not connect, what should I do?
If you're having issues connecting, try disabling and re-enabling the device's bluetooth.
- Are these desk heights in inches or centimeters?
Your desk's height will be displayed in the app in either inches or cm, depending on what unit of measurement your control box is set to.
- How do I switch between inches and centimeters on my keypad?
Press the down button until the desk reaches the lowest position. Now release the button. Press the down button until display flashes "RST" (it will look like ASr. Press the "2" button until display shos "10.3" (centimeters) or "10.4" (inches) and goes back to "RST". Note: While "RST" is still flashing, you can press the "2" button as many times as you'd like to toggle between the two settings. Lastly, press the DOWN button until the desktop lowers slightly, then rises slightly and the display changes back to the numeric height setting.
- Can I reset my desk or the app back to factory settings?
If there is an issue and you want to reset your desk, it will reset the desk, control box, and app. From the Error menu, if you see the Return to Use button below, your desk is working and does not need to be reset. If you see the Reset Desk button, please tap (version 3 control boxes) or hold down (version 4 control boxes or newer) the button to reset your desk. If it does not work, hold down the Reset Desk button for 5 seconds, then release. Then press and hold the Down button on your keypad until it displays "RST". Your desk should now be reset. Note: resetting your desk will erase all pre-made settings and return it to its lowest height.
- What should I do if I forgot my password?
If you forget your password, you can reset it by simply restarting your smartphone. Doing this will delete the last password you have set and allow you to reset it to a new one. This means if you ever need to turn off your device for an issue unrelated to the app, the password will automatically be removed and need to be reset to work again.
- How long are passwords?
Passwords are 4 numbers long.
The UPLIFT Desk Connect Dongle will work with both the UPLIFT Standard Keypad and the Advanced 1-Touch Digital Memory Keypad. The advantage of using the Advanced 1-Touch Digital Memory Keypad is that you can select saved heights from either the keypad or the UPLIFT Connect App. Sometimes you may not have your mobile phone handy. When that happens the Advanced 1-Touch Digital Memory Keypad offers the convenience of memory height adjustment at your fingertips.
The Advanced 1-Touch Digital Memory Keypad also shows the height readout of your desk so that you can quickly glance to see whether your desk is at the perfect standing or perching height.
Choose between black or white for the Advanced 1-Touch Digital Memory Keypad.
Please note - you must have version 3 or newer of the UPLIFT Control Box in order for 1-touch functionality to work.
The UPLIFT Desk Connect Dongle is compatible with versions 3 and up of the UPLIFT Control Box. You can confirm which box you have my glancing at the silver label on it. If it says V3 or V4, your control box is compatible. If you purchased an older UPLIFT Desk frame, it may not have the built-in safety feature that allows it to automatically stop when an obstruction is present. This safety feature is required for the control box to be compatible with the Advanced 1-Touch Digital Memory Keypad.
But fear not! You do not have to ditch your old desk entirely to be able to use the UPLIFT Desk Connect Dongle and the Advanced 1-Touch Digital Memory Keypad. Just purchase the latest control box with the dongle, and with a few extra installation steps, you will have the latest and greatest technology to stand while you work.
Feel free to give one of our Sales Pros a call at 1-800-531-3746 if you have questions about the compatibility of your current control box.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.