With the introduction of the Raynor Eurotech iOO Chair into your workspace, you really can have it all: sleek, modern design, and the utmost in ergonomics at an affordable price point.
Supremely height-adjustable with the control of a single lever, this durable chair will keep you working comfortably through all of your tasks. The padded seat cushion cradles your lower half while lumbar-supporting mesh back gives you improved breathability, all in a single seat.
The Eurotech iOO Chair from Raynor also features 3D dynamic lumbar support, which moves with you as you work, while still providing the best in back buttressing.
Able to seat a variety of people and body types, this is an ideal chair to add to your multiple user workstation for more comfortable work when you need it.
- Recline tension control lets you choose the tilt of the back
- Back angle adjustment and 2.8" back height adjustment via an easy-to-use ratchet
- Height, swivel, and width-adjustable arms
- Arm pads are depth-adjustable
- Tilt lock and synchro-tilt
- Allows for easy seat height adjustment
- Waterfall seat design and adjustable seat slider for improved comfort
- Greenguard-Gold Certified
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 26" D x 40.8 - 46" H|
|Height range||20" - 23.6" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.7" W X 15.5" - 17" D|
|Back dimensions||20.3" W x 21.7 - 23.2" H|
|Back height adjustment||2.8" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Raynor Eurotech iOO Chair can be ordered in either a black or white frame. Both configurations would come with black mesh.
You may review the warranty policy for this product on the manufacturer's (Raynor Eurotech) website.
- Raynor products cannot be returned once the package is opened
- Unopened packages may be returned with a 15% restocking fee
- You are responsible for shipping costs both ways. We'll deduct the outbound shipping cost (the cost originally covered by our free shipping policy) from your refund. You'll be responsible for a return shipping label to send the package back. Small items can be sent back via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Chairs should be shipped back via FedEx or UPS
- Visit the Returns page for more information or to start a return