Need help finding the right product?
Click here to fill out our personalized selector form and get advice from our experts.
One of our experts will contact you shortly.
Hear from our Ergonomic Experts
Please select a category below to get started
Optimal breathability in a chair? It can be done with one of our ergonomic Mesh Chairs that provide better airflow for the back without sacrificing ergonomic support. The holes in the mesh are a natural venting system, which can be critical in hotter or more humid environments.learn more
Breathable Comfort & Support - An Ergonomic Mesh Chair
Mesh computer chairs are a popular alternative to fully upholstered chairs, offering great ergonomic support as well as additional air circulation. The holes in the mesh are a natural venting system, which can be critical in hotter or more humid environments. Not only does mesh feel cool, it looks cool as well!
Read More About Mesh Office Chairs
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Adjusting Your Ergonomic Chair
- What Makes a Chair Ergonomic?
- Are Mesh Chairs Comfortable?
- Stay Cool This Summer With These Breathable Mesh Ergonomic Chairs
- Ergonomic Chair Review: The Steelcase Think
- Ergonomic Chair Review: The Humanscale Liberty Chair
- The ErgoCentric airCentric Chair: A Mesh Chair Alternative with Lumbar Support
- "Aer" on the Side of Comfort: Alternatives to Herman Miller Chairs