Hefty desks and conference tables deserve a little elevation from time to time. Don't hold your workstation back from achieving better ergonomics just because it's heavy; the UPLIFT Four-Leg Adjustable-Height Standing Desk Frame is your go-to height adjustable desk frame for larger work surfaces.
Sturdy enough to support large desktops and even conference tables up to 530 pounds, each leg comes with a quiet, built-in motor, giving you quick adjustments from sitting and standing every time.
Our 4-leg desk frame offers more stability than most standard 2-leg desk setups, and was designed by a Certified Professional Ergonomist, ensuring that you'll have a reliable and ergo-friendly workstation to keep you working for years.
The frame is ready to pair with your current desktop, or peruse our selection of wallet-friendly laminate or eco tops, or try a luxurious solid wood or reclaimed wood top for even more style for the office. Choose from three frame colors to have a personalized desk you'll appreciate from the first use.
UPLIFT height adjustable desks meet or exceed all applicable section requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards, which means that your desk conforms to the safety and durability requirements set forth by BIFMA. Download our test results here.
- Three-stage frame is height adjustable with a 25.5" range and is 33% quicker than a two-stage frame
- A motor in each leg makes the base safe, strong, quiet, and more reliable
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Frame works by way of dual version 4 control boxes
- Low-draw power transformer uses nominal electricity
- Four-leg design gives you maximum stability at any height
- Compatible with 60" x 30", 72" x 30", and 80" x 30" tops
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||23.5'' - 49'' H|
|Desktop attachment||Accepts wide range of desktop sizes*|
|Minimum frame dimensions||44" W x 30" D|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||530 lbs (Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Keypad||Advanced digital keypad with 4 memory positions is available
2-button up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V
Output: 30 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk frame, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
*Because the brackets allow for custom placement of the legs on your desktop, you will need to make sure the desktop you put on this frame is stiff and not prone to bending or sagging. For desks up to 72" wide (and 30" deep), we suggest at least a 1" thick real wood or high quality laminate, similar to the GREENGUARD laminate we use on our full four leg desk. For desks larger than this, we recommend a 1.5" or thicker top.
- My memory presets don't seem to work on the Advanced Keypad. My desk only moves up a little bit when I press the button. Is something wrong?
At one time, our 4-leg frames did not have the built-in safety feature of being able to automatically stop when they sensed an obstruction while raising or lowering, so the one-touch feature was not enabled for safety reasons. However, our new 4-leg frames do have this feature and now have one-touch capability! Older 4-leg frames can be upgraded to this functionality by purchasing a new Control Box. All of the benefits of the Advanced Keypad, including one-touch functionality and control box programming, are available on any UPLIFT desk with a control box that has the programming code 99.039.14.0032 (2-leg), 99.046.14.0070 (3-leg), or 99.052.09.0019 (4-leg) printed on the sticker located near the power socket. If your control box has this number on the sticker and the one-touch feature is not working, you may simply need to change the programming from press-and-hold to one-touch. Download our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on changing the memory presets from one-touch to press-and-hold (constant-touch), locking the keypad, and setting new lower or upper height limits
- Which version of control box do I have?
If you want to know if you have the most up-to-date control box on your desk, you can check to see which version of control box you have by glancing at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you know you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, version 4, complete with new features!
- What are some of the features on the new control boxes?
The newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control boxes comes with a new safety feature - Collision Sensitivity, which allows you to set the sensitivity for your desk, so when adjusting your desk stops when it comes into contact with an object, instead of continuing to raise or lower. You'll also be able to switch between inches and centimeters on your keypad. Keypad Lockout is another new function you'll love, which lets you lock the desk to keep unwanted hands from adjusting it. And you'll enjoy the newfound ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons. Read about how to access these awesome new features on our blog post about it!
- Do I have UPLIFT Desk's newest 4-leg frame design?
UPLIFT Desk's newest 4-leg frames started shipping in all colors early 2018. The new design comes with an updated control box and crossbars for more desk stability. Customers who have older versions of our base will not have these crossbars. If you have questions or want to upgrade your desk to the newest design, reach out to our Support Team and we can help make it happen.
- Why doesn't the frame work if I remove one of the legs?
The control box for the 4-leg Adjustable Height Frame is configured so that each leg must be attached in order for it to operate. This is a safety feature so that the desk won't operate when one of the legs isn't working or fully connected.
- Can I put a very large but thin laminate top on this frame?
No, a thin, large laminate desktop will bow over time. Consider using a thicker desktop so that your desk is as stable as it can be.
- Can I build my old frame to be like the new frame?
Yes, if you have an older UPLIFT Desk 4-Leg Frame, you can contact our Support Team to see which additional pieces can be purchased to make your older model new again!
- Why would I need a 4-leg frame?
A 4-leg frame is most useful on an oversized or unusually-shaped desktop. It is also beneficial if you are using your desk for tasks that are more vigorous than standard office work, such as an automated sewing machine or a turn table. For a standard office desk with your average electronics, you probably won't come close to using the full 530 lb weight capacity of the UPLIFT Desk 4-Leg Standing Desk Frame.
- Are there any restrictions to the type of desktop that I can attach to this?
You will need to make sure the desktop you put on this frame is stiff and not prone to bending or sagging. This 4-leg frame is compatible with our 60" x 30", 72" x 30", and 80" x 30" desktops. For desks up to 72" wide and 30" deep, we suggest at least a 1" thick real wood or high quality laminate, similar to the GREENGUARD laminate we use on our UPLIFT 4-Leg Desk. For desks larger than this, we recommend a 1.5" or thicker top.
- Why would I get a 2-leg when the 4-leg is better?
While the weight capacity offered by the 4-Leg Desk Frame is 530 lbs versus the 2-leg frame's 355 lb weight capacity, the stability offered by each frame is about the same.
- Why are three-stage frames better than two-stage frames?
That has to do with the 3 spindles UPLIFT Desk uses in each of their legs versus the standard 2 you find on other height adjustable desk frames on the market today. Because of this extra spindle, UPLIFT Desks are a full 33% quicker to adjust! In addition, three-stage frames offer users a higher range of height adjustability, so they suit a wider variety of people, from petites to the very tall, even kids! And if you plan on adding a treadmill to your workstation in the future, a three-stage frame is a must-have to give you the extra height you need to raise it high enough to use the machine.
- What's so important about having a motor in each leg?
All UPLIFT Desk 4-leg desks come with a motor in each leg, so frames are stronger, safer, quieter, and more reliable. Don't settle for anything less than the best, go with UPLIFT Desk for the complete desk package.
- Is the 4-leg frame as quiet as the 2-leg frame?
Yes, all of our UPLIFT Desk Frames are 50 decibels quiet.
- Can I use glass as my desktop?
We do not recommend using a glass desktop on your standing desk frame. There is no way for you to safely attach a glass desktop to the UPLIFT Desk 4-Leg Desk Frame.
- How heavy is the 4-leg desk frame? Will two people be able to move it?
The 4-Leg Desk frame is solidly built, but two people should be able to lift it so long as your desktop isn't unreasonably heavy.
- Can I use the 4-leg frame with a circular top?
You can use a circular top for your height adjustable frame as long as you distribute the weight of the top equally amongst all four legs. If the weight is not evenly distributed, then your desk will not be stable.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.