- Please visit the UPLIFT Desk website for more information regarding UPLIFT Desk branded products.
- We stand firmly behind the quality and innovative designs of our products with a 30-day, risk-free trial period which guarantees free returns of like-new products returned in original packaging. We even cover your return shipping costs if you are returning products from the contiguous United States. We will provide you with the required return shipping labels to make things easier for you.
- Steelcase chairs qualify for a 30-day, risk-free trial period that is similar to UPLIFT Desk branded products. If you are dissatisfied with this product, neither we nor Steelcase will charge any restocking or shipping fees if a Return Merchandise Authorization is requested within 30 days of receipt. Steelcase will provide you with a return shipping label. You will be responsible for packaging the chair in the original packaging and arranging for FedEx pickup. Items returned in unsatisfactory condition will be subject to fees and surcharges, which will be deducted from your refund.
- Other Steelcase products have a 15% restocking fee.
- Humanscale chairs cannot be returned or canceled once ordered.
- Other Humanscale products have a 15% restocking fee.
3M / esi ergonomic solutions / Eurotech (Raynor/Ergohuman) / Evoluent / EXTECH / Goldtouch / HOGGAN / Innovative / Kinesis / Matias / Nightingale / Poly (Plantronics) / Posturite / Seating inc. / SHIMPO / Via seating
- Products made by these manufacturers have a 15% restocking fee and custom or non-stocked configurations may incur greater return fees.
- You are responsible for shipping costs both ways. We'll deduct the outbound shipping cost (the cost originally covered by our free shipping policy) from your refund. You'll be responsible for a return shipping label to send the package back. Small items can be sent back via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Chairs should be shipped back via FedEx or UPS
BodyBilt / Conset / ergoCentric / Focal / LifeFitness / Lifespan / Mark-10 / MAYLINE / Neutral Posture / NOTRAX / Office Master / WEARWELL / Workrite ergonomics RHINO / Varier
- Products made by these manufacturers cannot be returned or canceled once ordered.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number, they will not be accepted and will be returned back to you
- All items must be returned in the original packaging. Very important: Without the original packaging, items can be damaged during return transit, and will be returned back to you
- Disassembly and/or shipping you packaging materials are not services that we provide
- Return requests must be submitted via the form below within 30 days of receiving the item
- Return approvals typically take between 3-5 business days, but could take longer depending on the manufacturer . Once approved, a RMA number and instructions will be issued
- Return authorizations expire 30 days after approval; please contact us if you need additional time to return your order
- A restocking fee may be charged by the manufacturer for opened products and deducted from the refund amount
- For items returned to the Human Solution: Once we receive the return, it is processed within 3-5 business days. When the return has been inspected and accepted, a refund will be issued
- For items returned to other manufacturers: Once they have received the return, there is a variable amount of time for them to process the return. Some manufacturers will take longer than others. When the return has been inspected and accepted, the manufacturer notifies us and we will issue you a refund.
- Credit card providers can take 2-5 business days to post your refund. If you’ve received notification from us that you’ve been refunded, and you haven’t seen your refund post to your credit card in 2-5 days, please double check the account that was used to make the purchase, then contact your credit card provider directly
Return Information for Orders Paid with Affirm
- Orders made using Affirm will be refunded through Affirm once the return has been inspected and accepted
- Any interest accrued on orders purchased through Affirm is non-refundable
- We do also offer PayPal Credit which is interest-free for 6 months
Return Policy Exceptions
- Assembly and Installation: These services are non-refundable. If your product does not function as it should, please follow our Warranty procedure for troubleshooting or obtaining replacement parts
- Expedited or International Shipping: Any expedited or international shipping cost (i.e. next day or 2nd day shipping) is non-refundable
- Volume Orders: We do not accept returns of orders that include four or more of the same item. If you plan on ordering four or more of one particular item, we recommend ordering just one initially to ensure you are satisfied before ordering the rest. If you would like to order four or more desks, you can also visit the UPLIFT Desk Free Space Planning page for assistance by one of our space planning consultants
- Made-To-Order / Special Order Items: Custom made products cannot be returned since they were made specifically for your order. Please contact us to confirm return eligibility for any special order or custom made products.
- Non-UPLIFT Desk mats are not returnable
- Parts are final sale items, and no returns will be accepted on parts orders. Please contact us prior to ordering to confirm compatibility
- Discounted showroom and open box items are not returnable
- Gift certificates are not refundable
Order Cancellations or Changes
- Please let us know immediately if you decide to cancel or change your order. If your order has not yet shipped and you need to change or cancel it, please fill out the contact form on the contact us page
- If the item has already shipped, we are unable to reroute shipments. In those cases, you will need to receive the order and then complete the returns process by filling out the return form below
- Made-To-Order / Special Order Items are subject to a cancellation fee.
- Once material has been cut for upholstery, special order chairs may not be eligible for cancellation. In some cases chairs still eligible for cancellation may be subject to restocking fees or fabric cut charges
- Workrite desks are built-to-order products. If production has begun on the desktop, the order cannot be cancelled
- Focal products may incur greater cancellation fees for custom or non-stocked configurations
- Office Master products have a 25% cancellation fee