Need help finding the right product?
Click here to fill out our personalized selector form and get advice from our experts.
One of our experts will contact you shortly.
Hear from our Ergonomic Experts
Please select a category below to get started
Accurately measure the forces behind ergonomics with our handy Assessment Tools. Make sure you're getting only the most precise measurements when outfitting for optimal ergonomics with our ergonomic assessment tools and kits.learn more
Learn More About Ergonomic Assessment Tools
This section includes a variety of equipment a professional ergonomist uses or requires for ergonomic assessments. Buy tools as a complete assessment kit (ErgoKit) or purchase individually.
The Human Solution is led by a Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE). His commercial and industrial background as an ergonomist and engineer includes over 10 years of workplace assessment and product design experience. He can assist you in choosing your ergonomic, safety or productivity related needs. Feel free to email us for answers to your questions.
- Force Gauge: We offer a selection of highest quality force gauges from top brands including Shimpo, HOGGANergo, Extech and Baseline (Mark-10) to determine push/pull forces; all chosen for reliability as well as functionality. Our selection includes a wide range of functionality from basic, budget models to those that calculate statistics and provide computer outputs. NIST certification is available on many models.
- Hand Dynamometer: These hand dynamometers by Jamar and Baseline will enable you to measure gross isometric power grip force. Recommended for ergonomic assessments, physical therapy testing, and safety measurement needs.
- Pinch Dynamometer: These pinch dynamometers by Jamar and Baseline measure tip or three point pinch strength. Recommended for ergonomic assessments, physical therapy testing, and safety measurement needs.
- Thermo-hygrometer: Extech thermo-hygrometers and thermo-anemometers help to quickly assess temperatures, wind speed, and humidity. Determining ambient temperature and humidity can help to not only create a more comfortable working environment, but also protect sensitive equipment that can be damaged by excessive moisture exposure. Like all Extech products, Extech thermometers, hygrometers, and anemometers are all highly portable, extremely robust, and certified to ISO 9001:2000 standards.
- Sound Level Meter: Extech sound meters include all the features and functions needed for basic noise level surveys or to meet the requirements for OSHA compliance, community noise ordinances or machine noise evaluation.
- Light Meter: Available in a variety of different models to meet various measurement and portability needs, Extech light meters are all certified to the ISO 9001:2000 standard. These rugged meters offer a plethora of unique features, including the ability to store recorded data sets and export data to Extech's PC-based datalogger software on select models.
- Goniometer and Inclinometer: Determines the degree of any awkward postures deviating from neutral that are encountered in the job.
- Stopwatch: Extech stopwatches offer a great value thanks to their great selection of features and convenient functions. Available with optional NIST certification and certified to ISO 9001:2000 standards, these stopwatches guarantee accurate measurements with a ruggedness and price that's hard to beat.
- Vibration Meters: Extech vibration meters allow for industrial inspectors to ensure that items such as rotating machinery, fans, pumps, and motors are all working as intended. With measurements for acceleration, velocity, and displacement, these vibration and torque meters can help identify issues with moving machinery before serious problems can arise.