Good news—we're updating this page to showcase features of our new UPLIFT V2 Frame, but it's not quite ready. Thanks for your patience!
If you're looking for a full-size standing desk, browse our entire selection by clicking here.
In an era of limited space and growing businesses, sometimes you need a desk that you can fit anywhere. That's where the UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk is an ideal addition to any office or workspace.
Savor your newfound freedom of movement to sit and stand at this compact yet fully functional workstation. This desk fits in offices with more demanding space restrictions, including squeezing into compact spaces as small as 24" deep.
The Space Saver Standing Desk features smaller desktop and desk frame components, giving you a condensed workstation that still allows you a full 25.6" of height adjustments thanks to its whisper quiet dual-motor electric frame. Give yourself the gift of movement at work with one work-altering desk addition.
It's the modest yet complete desk setup to bring your work to more comfortable levels quickly and easily.
UPLIFT height adjustable desks meet or exceed all applicable section requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards, which means that your desk conforms to the safety and durability requirements set forth by BIFMA. Download our test results here.
- Fully height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel and are 33% quicker to adjust than a two-stage frame
- Desk fits in more places, more desks can be fit into a space, and limited depth desk is great for simple tasking
- Dual-motor design makes the frame quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Quiet, soft start/stop motor in each leg allow for whisper-quiet adjustments
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Shallower depth or width top options and smaller desk frame brackets for tight space requirements
- Width adjustable frame mounts to desktop easily
- Smart control box features a low-draw transformer that uses minimal electricity
- Two keypad options - the push and hold up/down keypad comes standard, or you can upgrade to the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas
|Frame height range||UPLIFT V2 Frame: 24.5" - 50.1" H (without desktop)
UPLIFT V2 Commercial Frame: 21.6" - 47.7" H (without desktop)
|Travel height||UPLIFT V2 Frame: 25.6" of travel
UPLIFT V2 Commercial Frame: 26.1" of travel
|Desktop thickness||Eco - 0.75"
Rubberwood - 13/16"
Bamboo - 1"
Laminate - 1"
Reclaimed teak - 1.25"
Reclaimed fir - 1.5"
|Travel speed||1.57" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 dB during motion|
|Desktop width||Accommodates desktops from 42" - 80" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 100 - 120 VAC, 50/60Hz, 4.0A
Output: 24Vdc, 5.0A
|ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 Durability Certification||UPLIFT V2 Frame and UPLIFT V2 Commercial Frame both meet and exceed ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 Stability, Strength, and Durability ratings (passed all applicable sections 4.3, 4.4, 4.6, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 15, and 18)|
|ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 Height Standard||UPLIFT V2 Commercial Frame is ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 Height Standard compliant. Click here to learn what that means|
|CAN/CGSB 44.227-2008E certification||Canadian desktop deflection specification compliant with section 6.6.1/8.4 Surface Deflection|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column, Power Cord, & Control Box - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)|
|Warranty||Seven-year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk frame: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available|
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
- What makes this desktop different from the UPLIFT V2 Adjustable Height Desk?
The UPLIFT V2 Shallow Depth Ergonomic Desk is designed to fit tighter spaces. Many of the desktops offered here are 24" deep, rather than 30”. The 30”-deep desktops you can find here are only 42” wide. The idea behind this desk is to save you space, whether you have a cramped office or just want to maximize the number of desks you can fit in a room. They’re also a great choice if you’re working with a tight desk budget.
- If I want to upgrade to a larger desktop later, can I use the same frame?
You sure can! UPLIFT Desk frames are modular, so most of the parts are the same on desktops of all sizes. To upgrade to a larger top, you'd likely just need the full-size crossbars and crossbar ends. When the time comes, our Sales Pros can help make sure you have all of the parts your need to support a larger desktop.
- Can I get a desk that is narrower than 24" in depth?
The narrowest desktops we keep in stock are 24" deep. We can custom cut laminate and solid wood desktops to your exact specifications—but note that the side brackets on each side of the UPLIFT V2 Frame are just under 21". You will not be able to use the UPLIFT Desk frame on a desktop narrower than 21" deep.
- What if I need a size that isn't listed here?
If you need a shallow desktop in a size that isn't listed here, we can custom make you a laminate or solid wood desktop. Call, chat, or email our Sales Pros for a price quote.
- Won’t the feet of the UPLIFT V2 Shallow Depth Ergonomic Desk stick out past the edge of the desktop?
These desks come with a set of narrow feet so that they don’t stick out beyond the desktop edge.
- Why don’t you offer the full line-up of accessories with this desk?
Due to the smaller amount of space under the desktop, some accessories are unavailable.
- Are there any other differences between the UPLIFT V2 Shallow Depth Ergonomic Desk and the regular UPLIFT V2 Adjustable Height Desk?
The bracket that attaches to both desktops is the same size, but the feet on the shallow desk are shorter. Since the shallow desktop is not as deep, it does not need as large of a base to make it stable. Otherwise, you get the same great three-stage frame offered with other UPLIFT Desks.
- Do UPLIFT Desk keyboard trays fit on this desk?
Yes! We recommend adding a keyboard tray so that you can take full advantage of the limited amount of space that you have on your shallow depth desktop.
- Will this desk work with my outlets and voltage if I live outside of the United States?
All UPLIFT Desks are made to run on the US electricity standard of 120 volts. If you purchase an UPLIFT Desk from outside the United States, with the exception of Canada, you'll need to plug your desk into a step down transformer first. Otherwise you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Please reach out to our support team if you have any questions.
- How loud is the desk when adjusting?
The UPLIFT V2 Shallow Depth Ergonomic Desk only makes 50 dB of sound when you raise or lower it.
- How easy is this desk to assemble?
Very easy! Check out this assembly video to see one of our experts put a desk together.
- How do I tell which control box I have?
Take a peek at the silver label on your control box. If it lists v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, which comes with a some exciting new features!
- Which new features are included in the version 4 control boxes?
You'll love the new safety upgrades in this version of the control box. First of all, the UPLIFT V2 Frame now relies on 6-axis technology for its collision sensitivity. When the desk is moving, the control box can sense if the desktop bumps into something; if it does, the desk stops and backs up a tiny bit. This helps prevent the desk from knock things over or causing accidents.
Add the Advanced Keypad to access the following features:
- Activate the keypad lock to keep anyone from adjusting the height of your sit-stand desk—which is ideal if you work around children
- Toggle between one-touch and constant-touch height adjustment modes
- Change your display to show inches or centimeters
- Is this a two-stage or three-stage frame?
UPLIFT Desks have a three-spindle leg design, which means they use a three-stage frame (as opposed to the traditional two-stage frames on the market today). This enables UPLIFT Desks to adjust 33% faster. And they have a higher adjustability range, so their desks fit anyone from kids to tall adults!
- What is a "dual-motor design"?
Every 2-leg UPLIFT Desk comes with a dual-motor design; each leg gets its own motor. This makes UPLIFT Desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable—as well as safer than desks with just a single motor. When designing your dream desk, pay attention to the little details that make UPLIFT Desks stand out above the rest.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.