The Notrax 730 Corrugated Vinyl Runner functions as a shield against cold floors while improving safety, reducing the chances for a slip or fall. The Notrax Corrugated Vinyl Runner is low profile for easy on and off cart traffic and can be cut to any size which increases its versatility as it can also be used to line drawers or shelves. The rib-tooth design of the Notrax 730 also offers a quieting effect over noisy hard floors. For even better traction, consider the rubber version of this mat - the Notrax 750 Corrugated Rubber Runner.
The Notrax 730 Corrugated Vinyl industrial runner works well anywhere slip protection is desired with minimal anti-fatigue relief such as warehouses, aisles, and vending areas.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled vinyl
- Rib-tooth design for better traction
- Creates a barrier to cold flooring substrates and has a quieting effect
- Low-profile design allows for cart traffic
- Runner can be easily re-sized and cut with a scissor or knife
- 1/8-inch thick
- Available in black
The Notrax 730 Corrugated Vinyl Runner is available in three different widths: 2', 3' or 4' wide. Each runner is 105' long.