Upgrade your seat and improve your work life. Ergonomic seating is the new lifestyle option for working professionals, a growing group that refuses to accept the negative health effects from less than optimal posture. The Eurotech Aviator - FM5505 is here to help, bringing you affordable comfort you can rely on for better, more comfy work.
Ultra-supportive contoured cushioning is just one of the reasons the Aviator by Eurotech is so popular. Mix in a full range of adjustments to fit ideally to your body and affordability and you have a chair that feels so personalized, it's almost an extension of yourself. Customize the chair in your choice of fabric color, making your new seat as unique as you are.
- Synchro-tilt mechanism with an infinite tilt lock
- Seat slider for personalizing depth of your seat
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Thickly padded foam cushions
- Wide variety of durable and attractive textiles for complete customization
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||27.5" W x 24" D x 37" - 40.5" H|
|Back dimensions||20" W x 21" H|
|Seat dimensions||20.5" W x 19" D|
|Seat height||18.9" - 22.4" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Eurotech Aviator - FM5505 is available in four standard colors in Euro fabric: black, charcoal, navy, or burgundy. Or upgrade to a custom fabric.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been sitting on a Eurotech Aviator chair for over 4 years now, and it is probably the best chair I can think of for the money. When my office moved to a new location we replaced a mixed assortment of chairs with about 18 of these. My back is not in great shape, and yet I can emerge from a day sitting in this chair feeling totally fine. It provides just the right degree of adjustments to make it work for me and the rest of the people in my office. Sadly they don't make it in leather any more (as ours are), but it's an extremely comfortable and reasonably adjustable chair. If you need more adjustments, the 4x4 LE comes highly recommended as well, of which we also have a few.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.