Baseline Mechanical Pinch Gauge
Shop All Baseline Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Builder
Selected But Not Shown
The Baseline Mechanical Pinch Gauges measure tip, key, and palmer pinch strength in both pounds and kilograms.
Measurements are accurate and repeatable, giving you clear assessments when you need them. Results are consistent with published Markowitz studies.Baseline Mechanical Pinch Gauges come in one of four color coded pinch capacities.
Optimally easy to use and quick to read, the Baseline Pinch Gauge is an ideal choice for occupational therapists worldwide.
- Baseline Mechanical Pinch Gauges are available in one of four color coded weight capacities:
- 12-0200 Blue with 30 lb. capacity
- 12-0201 Red with 60 lb. capacity
- 12-0202 Gold with 2 lb. capacity
- 12-0203 Silver with 10 lb. capacity
|Available models||12-0200 Blue with 30 lb. capacity
12-0201 Red with 60 lb. capacity
12-0202 Gold with 2 lb. capacity
12-0203 Silver with 10 lb. capacity
Baseline Mechanical Pinch Gauges are available in one of four color-coded weight capacities.
|12-0203 Silver||10 lb. capacity|
|12-0200 Blue||30 lb. capacity|
|12-0201 Red||60 lb. capacity|
|12-0202 Gold||2 lb. capacity|
Please see our warranty page for more information regarding the warranty on this item.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.