The Extech RH/Temperature Pen is compact and easy to use, giving you a digital hygro-thermometer that has a dual LCD display, measuring temperature and relative humidity simultaneously.
It also offers maximum, minimum, and data hold functions for both readings, and the system comes complete with a functional pocket clip and 3-Volt lithium battery.
- Data rich readings of temperature (°C/°F) and relative humidity on a twin LCD display
- Max/Min memory functions for temperature and RH
- Data Hold function for freezing the LCD display variables
- Includes meter with pocket clip for easy storage and 3V lithium battery
|% Relative Humidity Range||10 to 90%|
|Temperature Range||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Power||One lithium battery|
|Dimensions||5.7" H x 1.2" W x 1" D|
|Weight||2.3 oz (65g)|
The Extech RH/Temperature Pen 445580 is available with standard factory calibration or with NIST Calibration Certification (adds 5 days to product lead time). NIST certification offers a traceable certificate that satisfies ISO & other regulatory requirements for product accuracy traceability to nationally recognized reference standards.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.