Easily roll your height adjustable work table over cords, debris, and uneven flooring found in most industrial environments with Heavy Duty Locking Casters by UPLIFT Desk.
Make your workstation mobile and work ergonomically in more locations, such as warehouses. Each caster boasts a 265 pound weight limit, giving you more than enough capacity for loading larger workstations with your devices and tools. Tap the locking mechanism with your foot to station your desk without having to stop work and bend down to lock your wheels.
Work with more mobility, security, and comfort on the job with a set of Heavy Duty Locking Casters.
- Large, 4" heavy duty wheel is ideal for environments with uneven surfaces, cables, or debris
- Foot-activated locking mechanism lets users keep desks and tables in place without bending over to lock it
- Durable stainless steel construction, wheel is made from molded black polyurethane
- 360 degree swivel ball bearings allow for easy movement in all directions
- Casters boast a 265 lb weight capacity each and work on all UPLIFT Desks
- This accessory is also compatible with non-UPLIFT desks
|Height added to desk||5.25"|
|Thread||M8 x 15 mm|
|Shipping dimensions||11" W x 21" D x 7" H|
- Will these casters work on carpet?
Yes, these heavy duty casters will still roll on most types of carpet, as long as your desk is not loaded with too much weight.
- Do casters make my desk less stable?
No, Heavy Duty Locking Casters by UPLIFT Desk will not make your desk less stable. In fact, these casters can help keep your desk stable, even more so than standard casters, especially if your desk is set up in an industrial environment or on an uneven surface.
- Are these casters locking?
Yes, these casters lock in place easily and can be done with a foot, letting you secure your desk or work table in place where you want it without having to bend down to engage the lock.
- How much weight does this hold?
Each caster supports 265 pounds, which is more than enough to support larger workstations and heavier desk setups and, when combined, even exceeds the weight capacity of our 2-leg, 3-leg and 4-leg frames.
- I lost a caster; can I buy a single caster?
Yes, if you need just one caster, just chat or call us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Can I still move the desk without casters?
The only way to safely push your desk to a new position is with proper casters for your desk and environment. If you push your desk without casters attached you may damage the components inside of the frame and harm the structural integrity of your desk.
- Can I use this with other desks?
Yes, this accessory is compatible with UPLIFT and non-UPLIFT desks.
Select a set of 4 casters for two-leg and four-leg UPLIFT desks, or a set of 5 casters for a three-leg UPLIFT desk.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Resetting Your Desk
Most desk issues can be solved quickly by following the UPLIFT Desk reset and troubleshooting instructions page. These steps can be completed in just a few minutes. If you still need assistance, please visit the UPLIFT Desk Contact page.
UPLIFT Desk Warranty Policy
We stand firmly behind the quality of our products. All UPLIFT Desk products come with a 15 Year Warranty, visit the UPLIFT Desk Warranty page for the full policy.
Free Returns with Free Return Shipping within 30 days, visit the UPLIFT Desk Returns page for the full policy.