Humanscale CPU300 CPU Holder
Shop All Humanscale Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Builder
Selected But Not Shown
Enjoy protection from bumps, spills, tip overs, and even floods with the Humanscale CPU300 CPU Holder. Designed for use with smaller and mid-sized CPUs, you'll have a more functional, organized under-desk while increasing the security of your most precious data. This model also has the added bonus of easy access to your CPU's ports, cables, and drives, and yet stores the tower out of sight when not in use.
- Adjusts to fit CPUs 3.25" to 9" wide and 10.5" to 18" tall
- Made from strong, powder-coated steel
- Designed to support CPUs weighing up to 40 lbs
- Slides easily and smoothly on nylon glides in 16" track
- Rotates a full 360° for easy access to cables and ports
- Easy grasp handle facilitates access
- Available in black
- Lifetime Warranty
|Installed dimensions||Width: CPU width + 1.5"
Height: CPU height + 3"
|Weight limit||40 lbs|
|Materials||Cold-rolled powder-coated steel|
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.