This model is a newer version of the WS15
Prevent fatigue and tilt your way to better work with the Office Master WS16 Sit to Stand Work Stool.
Enjoy working more comfortably with a full 20° of tilt action and extra flexibility to keep your body engaged for better work. Stylish polyurethane composite allows for easy cleaning, and is perfect for users that need a boost in the back and productivity at the same time.
You'll have the choice to sit or stand your way to better health, all with one simple seating upgrade.
Office Master Cancellation Policy: Office Master products that are canceled after 24 hours of purchase will receive a 30% cancellation/restocking fee.
- Unique design allows you to "sit while standing"
- Seat tilts up to 20°
- Black polyurethane seat body for quick cleaning and durability
- Functions with a pneumatic lift
- Unibody ring base
|Height||26" - 36"|
|Seat||17" W x 16" D|
|Seat height||22 1/2" - 32 1/2" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||7 year limited|
Disclaimer: Office Master products have a 30% cancellation or restocking fee for returned or canceled orders.
- Is this a good "sit-to-stand" chair?
Yes, the height range of the Work Stool makes it good for sitting or perching while your desk is at a standing height. This will give your legs a rest from standing without having to lower your height adjustable desk.
- Will this stool work with the Office Master tool tray?
Yes, the Office Master WS16 Work Stool is compatible with the tool tray featured in the Office Master brochure. Contact a Sales Pro and we will get the tool tray ordered with your sit-stand stool.
- Why is the restocking fee so high on this item?
We do our best to offer the lowest rates possible on our selection of products and this means we have to ask for return or restocking fees when you wish to return the Office Master Work Stool.
- What is the diameter of the foot ring?
The Office Master Work Stool features a 20" foot ring.
- Can this be used at sitting and standing heights at my height adjustable desk?
The Office Master Work Stool goes down to 22.5" at its lowest setting, making it suitable for sitting at most desks.
- Is this suitable for petite people?
In most cases, yes. Shorter users will need to use the footring because the stool will only lower to 22.5" tall.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Standing all day caused inflamed bursitis in my knee. I compared 5 different work stool and "leaning chairs", and this seemed the best bang for the buck. It's been fine for its purposes. In a confined space, the base seems quite large and is in the way, but in an open space this works very well, and allows for quick movement in and out of the office. It was a good purchase.
Good comfortable chair, easy to adjust. It lets you work without getting "stuck" into a chair, making it hard to work while rising and sitting many times a day. The only negative was the solid black base, which matches the mat it is placed on, causing a trip hazard on rare occasions.
Great for the busy work environment and manufacturing style work that it is used for.
This product comes standard with a 15-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.