You might never think about neck and eye strain until it's too late. Enjoy better ergonomics at work with the Notebook and Tablet Stand from UPLIFT.
Instead of bending your neck to see the screen, bring it to your most comfortable viewing levels quickly and feel the difference.
Featuring seven adjustable angles that let you choose how high or low to set the stand, securing notebooks and tablets up to 15" wide. It's ergonomics made surprisingly simple.
- Sleek profile minimizes bulk when storing
- Seven adjustable positions allows users to choose the best angle for them
- Base supports devices up to 15" wide
- 1 year warranty
|Dimensions (closed)||8 3/4" L x 5 7/8" W x 1" H|
|Dimensions (maximum angle/elevation)||8 1/4" H x 5" W x 8" D|
|Notebook/tablet bracket depth||1/2" D|
|Weight||Under 1 lb|
|Maximum laptop size||15" L|
- How does the UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand help me?
If you use a tablet computer such as an iPad, you might notice a strain in your arms from trying to prop it up to eye level, or neck pain from looking downward for extended periods of time. The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand gives you 7 adjustable angles from which to choose to rest your tablet on, so you can work without pain or strain.
- I have an iPad; will this work?
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will hold devices up to 15 inches wide, which means most tablets will fit it.
- Can I bring the stand with me?
Yes you can! The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand is durable yet surprisingly light in weight, making it portable to all of your on-the-go workspaces.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.