The Recumbent Desk Bike has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Mats + Boards + Footrests page.
This Recumbent Desk Bike helps you stay active at work by providing a stationary bike that's perfect for creating an active workstation when paired with an electric sit-stand desk. Designed with convenience in mind, Recumbent Desk Bikes offer eight levels of resistance, a large LCD display, and a comfortable bike seat and back for extended cycling sessions. When not in use, the bike quickly folds away for storage, making it perfect for offices where space is at a premium and ideal for the office cyclist in need of a convenient, low-stress workout.
This Recumbent Desk Bike makes it easier than ever to get active in the office. A wide, padded seat and backrest helps to keep you comfortable during the workday, while a built-in pulse monitor allows for accurate measurement of your heart rate via the large LCD display. A precision-balanced flywheel keeps noise down, and a magnetic tension system can be adjusted to increase or decrease resistance on the fly. At the end of the day, the Recumbent Desk Bike can be quickly folded in half for storage, making this an ideal option for space-conscious homes and offices.
- Compact design folds easily for storage
- Magnetic tension adjustment system provides eight levels of resistance
- 3.3'' x 1.5'' LCD screen displays workout statistics and heart rate
- Wide, comfortable seat and back accommodates most users
- Specially-designed flywheel minimizes noise
- Three-piece "high torque" crank for smooth, consistent pedaling on large pedals with safety straps for secure foot placement
- Supports users up to 300 lbs
|Dimensions (closed)||33" L x 19" W x 46" H|
|Weight capacity||300 pounds|