A key to obtaining an ergonomic workstation starts with finding the right support for your feet. The UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat, 18" x 30" x 3/4", is a simple and affordable solution to office fatigue that will keep you standing in comfort.
Gel foam interior supports your body and its textured surface gives you anti-slip protection you can appreciate while you work at your sit-stand desk.
Enjoy a supportive mat that's there for you when and where you need it. It's also supremely easy to clean, just wipe down and you're good to go for more comfortable stand-up work.
- Textured exterior prevents slips
- Rubberized gel foam provides comfort for standing by absorbing weight and pressure in legs and feet
- Smooth beveled edges prevent tripping hazards
- Strong surface is abrasion and tear resistant, and is able to withstand the weathers of work
- Closed-cell construction makes mat resistant to spills and easy to clean
|Size||18" x 30"|
|Shipping dimensions||19'' W x 2'' H x 31'' D, 3 lbs|
- What do I do with the mat when I'm sitting?
The UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat is light enough so that it can be easily slid out of the way when not in use.
- Will this mat still work with carpet?
Yes, the UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat can be used on carpet or hard flooring! The Mat is super squishy and your feet will definitely thank you no matter what kind of flooring you have.
- Can this mat be easily moved out of the way?
The bottom of the mat is smooth so that you can easily slide it out of the way.
- Can I roll my chair on top of the standing mat when I want to sit at my desk?
We do not recommend rolling your chair on top of the mat as your chair may puncture the surface. It is light enough so that you can easily move it out of the way.
- Does this really help?
Absolutely! The UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat is what we call an anti-fatigue mat. Its cushioned construction provides extra support when you are standing at your desk.
- Does this mat come in any other sizes or colors?
The UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat comes in one size and color. Take a look at some larger anti-fatigue mats if this one isn't big enough for you.
- Is the mat easy to clean?
Yes, the surface of the mat won't soak up spills so it is easy to keep clean. Just take a damp rag and wipe it down from time to time!
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got this as a free accessory with my order for a desk and treadmill.
It would have never occurred to me that a person should spend $59 on a standing mat. Before I got this one, I might have considered spending $20.
This mat is ridiculously comfortable. Without this mat, I would be standing half as much at my new desk. Invite a friend to stand on it, and they'll say "oooh nice."
Not only that, I got the Uplift motion stool with the round base, and I am protecting my treadmill belt by putting the stool on the mat when I sit - so I feel like I am abusing this mat pretty seriously, but it seems to be holding up really well. It shows a pattern of indentation from the pattern on the stool base, but it's not crushing or tearing or disintegrating.
It's also very light, so it's easy to flip aside when I want to turn the treadmill on.
I would say this is an essential accessory for a standing desk.
I've stood on several different anti-fatigue mats and this one by far offers the best support and comfort of any I've ever used.
I use my standing desk as a composing workstation. This mat came as a freebie with my desk. While I haven't used it to stand on, I have found it to be a fantastic solution for keeping synth control pedals where I want them. I've always been plagued by pedals that slide away and this mat keeps them right where I want them.
We just ordered some of these to go with our standing desks, they are so cushy on your feet a must have if you are standing!
Pros: Comfort, Price
Received my Desk Mat today. Feels very nice on my bare feet (with or without stockings). Also feels good with the running shoes I usually wear but the material of this mat is a lot more comfortable than my actual shoes (which are pretty comfortable to start with). I spent a bit of time considering other mats before purchasing this one. The others were pricier and had dimensions that were less sensible.
If you're buying an Uplift Desk, order this at the same time to save a bit on the shipping.
Quite happy with this mat. Using it on an oak floor. Guessing it would work well on concrete too, but that's a lot harder than most wooden floors. Not sure if this would make sense for carpeted floors. This pad (or something that performs equally well) really is a necessity for a standing desk.
BTW - I was originally considering the other mat that Human Solution sells. Someone on the chat line said this was the better way to go (though half the price). Said the thicker pad actually has a quarter-inch 'chair proof'' covering that can detract from its cushiness.
Pros: Very comfortable
Easy to kick out of place or move
It is a good size
Looks like it will hold up well
Really necessary if you'll be standing at your desk (on a hard floor)
Cons: Could have saved on the shipping if I had bought it at the same time as my Uplift Desk legs.
Wish I had bought this instead of the far less comfortable and thinner 'Joe' mat I ordered.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.