A key to obtaining an ergonomic workstation starts with finding the right support for your feet. The UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab, is a simple and affordable solution to office fatigue that will keep you standing in comfort.
Rubberized gel foam interior supports your body and its textured surface gives you anti-slip protection you can appreciate while you work at your sit-stand desk.
Enjoy a supportive mat that's there for you when and where you need it. It's also supremely easy to clean, just wipe down and you're good to go for more comfortable stand-up work.
- Textured exterior prevents slips
- Heel grab lets you move the mat with just your heel—no need to bend over
- Rubberized gel foam provides comfort for standing by absorbing weight and pressure in legs and feet
- Smooth beveled edges prevent tripping hazards
- Strong surface is abrasion and tear resistant, and is able to withstand the weathers of work
- Closed-cell construction makes mat resistant to spills and easy to clean
|Size||30" long x 18" wide x 0.75" thick|
|Material||Rubberized gel foam|
|Shipping dimensions||31" W x 18" D x 2" H|
- What do I do with this mat while I am sitting at my desk?
When you want to take a seat, simply slip your foot into the helpful heel grab at the back of the mat and gently move it out of the way. Of course, you're welcome to bend over and move it to its storage spot in your area, too.
- Can I use this standing mat on carpet?
Yes, the Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab was designed to work on both hard and carpeted floors.
- Can I use my chair on top of the mat?
Because of the extra weight of most office chairs, we don't advise using this mat underneath a chair.
- Does this really help me?
Yes, if you have a sit-stand desk and don't have a standing desk mat, you could be putting extra pressure and strain on your body, even if you properly shift your weight throughout the day. That's why it's smart to supplement your setup with a standing desk mat like this one.
- Do you offer any other types of desk mat?
Yes, we also offer a collection of active mats, which encourage you to move and stretch while also offering anti-fatigue protection. Just check out our E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat.
- Can I order this in another size or color?
At this time, our Standing Desk Mat with Heel Grab is only available in one perfect size and color.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got this as a free accessory with my order for a desk and treadmill.
It would have never occurred to me that a person should spend $59 on a standing mat. Before I got this one, I might have considered spending $20.
This mat is ridiculously comfortable. Without this mat, I would be standing half as much at my new desk. Invite a friend to stand on it, and they'll say "oooh nice."
Not only that, I got the Uplift motion stool with the round base, and I am protecting my treadmill belt by putting the stool on the mat when I sit - so I feel like I am abusing this mat pretty seriously, but it seems to be holding up really well. It shows a pattern of indentation from the pattern on the stool base, but it's not crushing or tearing or disintegrating.
It's also very light, so it's easy to flip aside when I want to turn the treadmill on.
I would say this is an essential accessory for a standing desk.
I've stood on several different anti-fatigue mats and this one by far offers the best support and comfort of any I've ever used.
I use my standing desk as a composing workstation. This mat came as a freebie with my desk. While I haven't used it to stand on, I have found it to be a fantastic solution for keeping synth control pedals where I want them. I've always been plagued by pedals that slide away and this mat keeps them right where I want them.
We just ordered some of these to go with our standing desks, they are so cushy on your feet a must have if you are standing!
Pros: Comfort, Price
Received my Desk Mat today. Feels very nice on my bare feet (with or without stockings). Also feels good with the running shoes I usually wear but the material of this mat is a lot more comfortable than my actual shoes (which are pretty comfortable to start with). I spent a bit of time considering other mats before purchasing this one. The others were pricier and had dimensions that were less sensible.
If you're buying an Uplift Desk, order this at the same time to save a bit on the shipping.
Quite happy with this mat. Using it on an oak floor. Guessing it would work well on concrete too, but that's a lot harder than most wooden floors. Not sure if this would make sense for carpeted floors. This pad (or something that performs equally well) really is a necessity for a standing desk.
BTW - I was originally considering the other mat that Human Solution sells. Someone on the chat line said this was the better way to go (though half the price). Said the thicker pad actually has a quarter-inch 'chair proof'' covering that can detract from its cushiness.
Pros: Very comfortable
Easy to kick out of place or move
It is a good size
Looks like it will hold up well
Really necessary if you'll be standing at your desk (on a hard floor)
Cons: Could have saved on the shipping if I had bought it at the same time as my Uplift Desk legs.
Wish I had bought this instead of the far less comfortable and thinner 'Joe' mat I ordered.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.