Good news—we're updating this page to showcase features of our new UPLIFT V2 Frame, but it's not quite ready. Thanks for your patience!
Can a desk really help you be more creative?
With the Whiteboard Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT Desk, you can make your mark, draw, and doodle your best ideas right on your desktop. Jot down the key takeaways from meetings, or make keeping mental notes a little easier on yourself with a desktop that lets you mark it up and erase it when you're ready, giving you a clean slate.
With GREENGUARD-Certified laminate, you know you're tasking at an eco-friendly desk that isn't made with harsh chemicals. Use classic dry erase markers and a dry erase board eraser and record your ideas without having to pause to track down paper or open new documents on your PC.
Working at an adjustable height desk allows you to alternate between sitting and standing while you work, which boosts your health and productivity. You'll enjoy more energy for brainstorming, too. The sit-stand desk raises and lowers quietly, yet powerfully, within seconds with the press of a button, uplifting your workstation to where it's most comfortable for your body.
Because UPLIFT Desk frames use three spindles instead of just two, these sit-stand desks are 33% faster to adjust. And thanks to a dual-motor design, these desks are quieter, stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with just a single motor.
This creativity-boosting desk is both versatile and adaptable, with height adjustments from 24.4" to 50.25" (without desktop thickness), and a width-adjustable stand up desk frame that can be expanded to fit our desktops easily. A telescoping crossbar provides you with ample space for mountable under-desk accessories while also increasing legroom for you.
Don't bring chemicals into your work area. We take the steps and care to use only the most environmentally conscious finishes to protect your desk and your indoor air quality. Our whiteboard laminate desktops are GREENGUARD Certified, so you can rest assured you're staying healthy during your ergonomic office evolution.
Accessorize your desk with ergo-friendly tools to improve your comfort even more. Try a little more modesty at your workstation with the desk organization or an adjustable keyboard tray or ergonomic mouse platform, we have the options to get you working in healthier postures now.
Whiteboard Desk Features
- Whiteboard desktop is ideal for jotting down ideas, temporary notes, and doodles
- For use with dry erase markers and a dry erase board eraser
- Desktop features 30mm rounded corners and 3mm white PVC edge banding
- Fully height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our whiteboard desktops are 1" thick. Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel
- Three-stage frame is 33% quicker when adjusting than a two-stage frame
- Quiet, soft start/stop motor included in each leg, with an energy efficient low-draw transformer
- Dual motors inside the frame make the desk quieter, stronger, safer, and more reliable when adjusting
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Width-adjustable telescoping frame allows users to fit the frame to their desktop easily
- Adjustable crossbar positioned directly where the frame meets the desktop for more legroom and mountable space underneath
- GREENGUARD Certified desktops are environmentally friendly
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas
Stand Up Desk Specifications
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Frame width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Desktop width||48x30: 47.2" W
60x30: 59" W
72x30: 70.9" W
80x30: 78.7" W
|Desktop depth||29.5" D|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Keypad||Advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad* is available
Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk frame, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Desktop 48x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 51'' D, 42 lbs
Desktop 60x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 64'' D, 50 lbs
Desktop 72x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 76'' D, 59 lbs
Desktop 80x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 84'' D, 66 lbs
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
Ergonomic Desk F.A.Q.
- What is the UPLIFT V2 Whiteboard Sit-Stand Desk made from?
Our whiteboard desktop is made out of high-quality, eco-friendly materials. Constructed from thermally fused melamine laminate over a 45-lb density E-1 rated particle board core, this desktop uses 3 mm PCV edge banding, for a sleek and seamless look.
- I heard that laminate was "soft." Is the whiteboard desktop soft?
Our whiteboard laminate desktop is harder than most other laminates. Thanks to the durable melamine coating that protects the surface of the desk, you can write on it without creating indentations.
- Does this desk come with whiteboard markers or an eraser?
No, you will need to purchase these items separately.
- How easy is it to clean this desk?
Whiteboard laminate is one of the easiest desktop surfaces to wipe clean! Use a whiteboard eraser to erase your markings; and to disinfect the desktop, clean it with soapy water or Lysol wipes.
We have found that black dry erase markers tend to perform the best on these desktops. If any residue or ghosting is left behind after erasing the desktop, use Expo White Board Cleaner. If that doesn't remove all of the residue, try 70% isopropyl alcohol. You can also write over the unerased portion with another dry erase marker, let it dry, and then erase it.
- Why doesn’t this look like a typical laminate desk?
We love laminate desktops—and we think you will, too. They’re a great solution to help you stay active at work for less than it would cost to get a solid wood desk. Our laminates are made from recycled materials and feature some of the newest wood finishes. This whiteboard desktop is slightly different: its top surface was designed to give you an open canvas for all of your ideas, doodles, and notes. If you're looking for more of a classic look, we do have a large collection of laminate options.
- How well will this desktop hold up?
The UPLIFT V2 Whiteboard Sit-Stand Desk was designed with durability in mind. You can rest easy knowing that your desk will help you work healthier for years to come. To protect your whiteboard desktop, we don't recommend using it in wet or humid environments, as this can damage the desk. We also advise keeping the desktop out of direct sunlight.
- Why are 3-stage frames better?
Because UPLIFT Desks are made with 3-stage frames, rather than the traditional 2-stage frames, they can adjust up or down 33% faster. This design also gives UPLIFT Desks a wider height range: they can accommodate anyone from kids to taller adults. This adjustability is also important for anyone who wants to add a desk treadmill down the line.
- Will this desk work for me if I live outside of the United States? Will it work with my voltage and outlets?
Every desk UPLIFT Desk makes is designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V. So if you're ordering from outside the United States, with the exception of Canada, you'll need to plug your desk into a step down transformer before plugging it into the wall or a power source. Skipping this step means you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Please call, email, or chat us if you have any questions.
- How can I tell which version of control box I have?
Yes, you can quickly double-check your control box version by taking a peek at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of the control box, complete with a few new features.
- What features are included on the version 4 control boxes?
The most up-to-date UPLIFT Desk control boxes come with several new features, starting with collision sensitivity. This safety feature stops the desk from raising or lowering if it bumps into an object. The keypad lock lets you keep unwanted hands from adjusting your desk height (when activated). This is especially helpful in home offices or at workstations where children might be nearby. Additionally, users can toggle between one-touch and constant-touch modes—and between inches and centimeters—on the keypad.
- What are "dual motors"?
UPLIFT Desks boast an industry-leading dual-motor design, which means each leg gets its own motor. This means UPLIFT Desks are much quieter when adjusting, stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with just a single motor.
- Does this desktop come with holes pre-drilled?
The UPLIFT V2 Whiteboard Sit-Stand Desk is customizable, depending on which accessories you want, so we don't pre-drill guide holes for accessories. This lets you place your accessories in any configuration you like.
- What is the weight capacity of this desk?
Our 2-leg desks can hold a hefty 355 pounds. That's more than enough weight for your monitors, CPU, and other desktop items.
- How many people will I need to put my desk together?
You should be able to assemble the desk frame and attach it to the desktop by yourself. However, you will need two people to safely turn the desk right-side up after assembly. Check out our assembly video to see how to put your desk together.
- Do I need to keep my desk plugged in, even if I am not using it?
Yes, you should always keep your desk plugged in. This maintains the functionality of its safety features. If you’re concerned about saving power, take comfort in knowing that the low-draw power supply minimizes electricity consumption.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.