The right chair can make all of the difference in your working comfort. The Pursuit Ergonomic Chair by UPLIFT Desk is up to the job of delivering you better support where you need it.
With this stunningly supportive chair, you'll get it all. Height adjustability via pneumatic cylinder makes finding your sitting sweet spot easier than ever. Combine that with Pursuit’s synchro-tilt mechanism, which allows you to alter the seat and back angles quickly when you decide it’s time to change up postures.
The seat is constructed of soft, yet durable black or gray fabric. The waterfall edge of the seat alleviates pressure on your legs while seated. And, thanks to its mesh back, you'll experience breathability like you've never felt before, letting you work in comfort for longer than you could in other comparable computer chairs.
The sleek high-back chair features your choice of a slick black frame, charcoal mesh back, a black powder-coated aluminum base, or a white chair color option, and comes with a supportive headrest for even more comfort up top.
It's the stylish yet simple ergonomic upgrade to get you working in more comfort, instantly.
Office Chair Features
- Pneumatic height adjustment with 360° swivel, and tilt tension control for rocking tension
- Fabric seat delivers extra support, while the mesh back allows airflow for comfort
- Knee tilt with tension control allows the computer chair to tilt from a point at the front of the seat to keep your feet on the floor as you rock
- Height-adjustable arms and headrest
- Waterfall seat decreases pressure behind the legs, improving circulation
- Synchro-tilt mechanism allows for the seat and back angle to adjust automatically and provide ideal support while users change from upright to reclining postures
- Back angle adjustment with tension control allows you to recline and lock the chair back in 3 different positions, or leave the back unlocked for free movement
- Black or white chair color options
|Dimensions with headrest||27.25" W x 27" D x 46-49.5" H|
|Seat dimensions||18.5" W x 21" D|
|Usable seat depth||18"|
|Back dimensions||22.5" W x 25" H|
|Seat height||17.75 - 21"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
- Does this come in a non headrest version?
No, the Pursuit only comes with a non-removable headrest.
- How does this compare to the Ergohuman?
The UPLIFT Desk Pursuit is very similar to the Ergohuman as far as functionality goes. And it edges out the Ergohuman in the affordability category!
- Does the chair come in leather?
No, the Pursuit only comes in black with a mesh back and fabric seat or white with a gray fabric seat.
- Are there any other color choices?
No, black and white are the only colors available at this time.
- Why is this so cheap compared to most other chairs you sell?
We manufacture the Pursuit, so we are able to offer a better price.
- How do you adjust the arms?
Raise or lower the arms by lifting up on the front of the armpad. This releases the arm and allows it to move up or down. Once the armrest is at the desired height, release the front of the armpad, and the arm will lock back into place.
- Is the backrest height adjustable?
Yes, the mesh back on the Pursuit Chair can be raised or lowered. Simply push forward on the back of the chair until you feel the back unlock. Then raise or lower to your desired height and release the back. This is a highly adjustable chair for your money!
- Where can I sit in one of these chairs?
You can sit in the UPLIFT Desk Pursuit Chair or a number of other chairs we sell at our showroom in Austin, TX.
- Can you adjust the seat pan on this chair?
No, the seat pan is not adjustable.
- What is the storage compartment good for?
The small compartment located under the seat pan can be used for storing small items, like a user manual.
- Is this chair only offered in one size?
As of now, there is only one size available. We are currently working to expand our UPLIFT Desk line of chairs in the future.
- Can I customize my UPLIFT Desk Pursuit chair?
What you see is what you get. We only offer the UPLIFT Desk Pursuit in one configuration to keep costs down for you.
- Can the armrests be removed or at least moved out of the way?
The armrests are not removable, and they can only be raised or lowered.
- How adjustable is the UPLIFT Desk Pursuit?
Very adjustable! The UPLIFT Desk Pursuit offers seat height, armrest height, armpad height, armpad angle, headrest height, back height, lumbar depth, and recline tension controls.
- What do you mean by "usable seat depth?"
The seat on the UPLIFT Desk Pursuit is rather deep, however the very back portion of the seat is not usable because the backrest sits slightly forward, above the seat.
- What is the seated height range of the chair?
The UPLIFT Desk Pursuit offers a seat height of 17.7" - 21" high.
- What is the weight capacity of this chair?
The UPLIFT Desk Pursuit supports users weighing up to 250 lbs.
The UPLIFT Pursuit is available in black with charcoal accents. Or choose white with a gray seat and base.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am a software engineer (6'4 220) and spend most of my day, every day at the computer. I have a bad back from college football. I did hours/days of research looking for the best/most stylish office chair for my home office. I had it narrowed down to the Steelcase Gesture w/headrest until I came across this chair on a forum. I went to the Steelcase showroom and loved the Gesture chair but the $1,000+ price tag led me to keep searching. I came across this chair. There was only one review which wasn't very compelling and I found a youtube review recently and figured it was worth chancing it for $300 or I would sell it on Craigslist. It arrived in a couple of days and love it. I never write reviews but I felt it was necessary to let people know that if you are looking for a stylish, comfortable chair that will help you maintain good posture all day - this is it. You will not find a better chair under $500 or even a $1,000 -- period. I have only had it for a few days but can honestly say, if it holds up well I will buy all of my office products from Human Solution going forward. Thank you for offering a great chair that is affordable!
Just got my Pursuit Ergonomic Chair by UPLIFT Desk. First impressions are very good. Chair is very solidly built, with ample support on the back and butt. High quality solid steel base and tons of features to customize. Would be five stars if had leather finish for the arm rests and seat cover. The plastic arm rests and mesh seats feel kind of cheap compared to the rest of the chair, but well worth the price I paid and would recommend you get it too.
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.