- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine Foot Rest
The Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine provides perfect support for the feet and legs to ease pressure on the lower back when sitting. With curved supports that encourage rocking, the FM500 offers a surprising amount of functionality in a simple and elegant design. Scroll down to see more Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine features and specifications.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The FM500 is available in one of two wood finishes.
The Humanscale FM500 foot machine, uses ball-bearing rollers to create movement and encourage a more active sitting position from the user. The gentle rocking motion helps to fight health issues such as blood clots, varicose veins and pressure on the Achilles tendon due to pooling of fluids in the lower limbs, which can come about as the result of prolonged, inactive sitting. The Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine also performs as a standard foot rest, providing support for the legs and relieving pressure on the lower back.
Features - Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine
- Curved leg design encourages rocking motion
- Provides support for lower back
- Non-skid, inset pads keep feet from slipping
- Rubber feet protect flooring
- Design is 99% recyclable
- Lifetime warranty
Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine Specifications
|Dimensions||16.75'' W x 12.25'' D x 4.5'' H|
|Materials||Die-cast aluminum legs
Molded plywood platform
Steel foot stop
|Metal finish||Brushed aluminum|
Download more information
Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine Foot Rest
September 13, 2012
Best foot rest I've found. The motion is very fluid, and hence very relaxing. A little pricey, but the quality is such that I don't regret having spent the money. Recommended.
FRIGGIN FOOT MACHINES
June 15, 2009
ITS OK. DEFINTELY OVERPRICED. THEY SHOULD THINK ABOUT PUTTING SOME RUBBER OVER THE BRUSHED ALUMINUM BECAUSE IF YOU USE THE FOOTREST AT HOEM AND BAREFOOT, YOU WILL BE CUTTING YOUR FOOT ONCE A DAY. IT ALSO HAS A BALANCE PROBLEM IT NEEDS TO BE MNORE BOTTOM HEAVY SO IT DOESNT TURN UPSIDE DOWN. VERY GOOD LOOKING FOOTREST THOUGH. AND IT IS A BETTER BUILD THAN THERE OTHER FOOTREST. WITH A FEW TWEAKS AND SOME BETTER WORKMANSHIP, THIS WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD FOOTREST.