- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Frame - 2-Leg
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Frame - 2-Leg is a sturdy, affordable electric height adjustable standing desk frame that can be configured to accommodate your own desktop as narrow as 26'' and up to 96'' wide. With a hefty weight capacity, a height range of 23.5" - 49.5" (without desktop), and a discreet support system positioned directly where it meets the desktop, this electric height-adjustable standing desk base frees up valuable leg space while still supporting up to 355 lbs, enough to support your own desktop and all of your desktop accessories. A great option for anyone who wants to use an existing desktop or make their own, upgrade to an UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Frame - 2-Leg, and immediately begin taking advantage of the health and energy level benefits of a standing desk.
Watch the Asleep at the Wheel video, featuring UPLIFT Desk
If you're looking for a complete desk, this height-adjustable base can be purchased with either a natural wood or laminate top. Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk frame comes in three color choices and is offered with a cast-molded aluminum foot for extra stability. On T-frame desks the legs are centered on the foot, but our C-frame legs are offset to the rear of the feet. This allows 3.5'' of extra mounting space underneath the front of the desk for installation of a longer keyboard tray track or other accessories. The advanced design of the cast-molded aluminum C-frame foot also gives you a slightly more stable desk than a T-frame, since the C-frame foot has built-in strengthening ribs on the bottom that resist deflection and movement.
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Frame is offered with two different styles of electric sit stand desk frames: a 27" foot option for 30" or deeper desktops, or a 24" foot for desktops with shallower depths.
Choose your frame width to fit the desktop you'll be pairing it with. We find that the standard frame width, which telescopes to fit desktops anywhere from 43'' to 96'' wide, works for most people, but if your desktop is narrower than 43'', we offer shorter crossbar ends that will fit tops as narrow as 26''. The standard width frame comes with optional center rails that can be removed if you would like to mount a longer keyboard tray track.
Please note: all dimensions given are assuming desktop is at least 1'' thick and made of a durable material.
Standard Base Narrow Base
UPLIFT Desks come standard with a basic Push and Hold Two Button Up/Down Keypad, or you can upgrade to the Advanced 1-Touch Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display. Its digital readout allows you to make precision adjustments to get your desk to exactly the height you need, then auto-dims to save power. Once you find the perfect sitting and standing heights, four programmable memory presets allow you to save those and then return to them with just one touch of a button.
Advanced Wire Management Kit
The Advanced Wire Management Kit is a complete cable organization system for your height-adjustable desk. We developed this kit after years of desk installations. It's a proven way to easily manage all computer and electric desk cords.
- The UPLIFT Wire Tray attaches easily to your desktop and holds cords, small accessories, or the power strip
- The UPLIFT Cable Coil consolidates your cords, bundling them in one neat package from desk to wall. The included wire funnel makes cable insertion quick and easy. See the video below for a demonstration!
- UPLIFT Adhesive Cable Ties are re-adjustable, allowing you to easily add and remove components
- 6-outlet power strip fits in the wire tray and allows devices to travel up and down with your desk without worrying about cord length
- The optional UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector with 2 USB ports clamps onto desktops up to 1 3/8" thick, or clamps onto desk frame ends for use with thicker tops
Advanced Wire Management Kit
Clamp-on Surge Protector w/ USB charger
The UPLIFT Desk LED Task Light has three color temperatures and five brightness options. It also features angle adjustments at two joints, rotation at the base and an angle adjustment of the light for optimal placement. With a sleek, foldable, energy-efficient design, the UPLIFT Task Light reduces eye strain without wasting desk space or energy.
The UPLIFT Desk can be ordered with optional casters. The casters come in a set of four - two for each leg. They can be locked to keep the desk stationary, but are easily unlocked when you need to roll the desk.
Please note: the casters will add approximately 2'' of height to your desk.
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm is a pneumatic arm that provides complete fingertip adjustment for height, depth and lateral movement with an adjustable counterbalance system. If you need a dual monitor solution, you can choose two single UPLIFT Arms, or an UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm. Add an UPLIFT Laptop Mount to raise your laptop to a more comfortable viewing height.
You must choose the model that corresponds to the weight of your monitor, or the arm will not counterbalance properly.
Two Single Arms
Single Monitor Arm w/ Laptop Mount
Dual Monitor Arm w/ Laptop Mount
Standing Desk Mat
Our 18'' x 30'' anti-fatigue mat has a gel foam core, providing comfort and support while you're standing at your UPLIFT Desk, and it's lightweight and easy to move aside when it's time to sit down.
When using a sit-stand desk, we recommend mounting your computer beneath your desktop to prevent cables from being stretched and pulled out of their ports when moving the desk from sitting to standing positions. An UPLIFT CPU Holder allows you to securely attach your computer tower to the bottom of your desktop to free up desk space.
Please note that mounting options are limited when pairing this with a 48" wide desktop. Please refer to our blog article, which shows the possible configurations. If you still have questions, please give us a call and we would be happy to discuss it with you!
An ergonomic keyboard tray gives you the freedom to adjust the height and tilt of your keyboard independently from the desk and also relieves the strain caused by over-reaching to type. The UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray comes with one, 27'' wide surface for your keyboard and mouse to sit side-by-side. For those who prefer more flexibility, the UPLIFT Switch Keyboard Tray comes with two surfaces: a 19.75'' wide platform for the keyboard and a separate 9'' diameter surface for the mouse. The mouse platform can easily move to the left or right side for ambidextrous mousing, and is also depth adjustable.
UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer
For a little bit of extra storage, add an UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer at a discounted price when bundled together with your desk. This half-circle-shaped, swiveling drawer easily attaches to the underside of your desktop via a central mount and pivots in either direction, rotating out to give you quick and easy access to smaller accessories that you don't want cluttering up your desktop. Featuring pen and pencil trays, a notepad slot, a tape dispenser, and storage compartments, the 13.6'' W x 7.4'' D x 1.3'' thick UPLIFT accessories drawer will help keep your height adjustable desk cleaner and more organized.
The UPLIFT Motion Stool gives you the option to sit, lean, or perch at your desk. It supports you through a wide range of movements, keeps you stable, engages your core, and promotes activity. Perch-sitting provides an optimal hip angle, encouraging comfort and healthy posture.
Steelcase produces four of the most popular office chairs on the market: the Amia, Think, Leap and Gesture chairs. Each of these chairs is available here with standard black fabric, a black frame and adjustable armrests, and each is backed by Steelcase's 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool is an ''active seating'' solution, which gives you an option somewhere between sitting and standing. The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool offers a height adjustable seat, a built-in handle for portability, and a non-slip base for exceptional stability.
This popular configuration of the ergoCentric tCentric Hybrid Chair offers height-adjustable lumbar support, adjustable arm rests and a contoured mesh back. This model of the tCentric Hybrid Chair also comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- UPLIFT Motion stool (black)
- UPLIFT Motion stool (blue)
- Steelcase Think
- Steelcase Amia
- Steelcase Leap
- Steelcase Gesture
- Muvman Sit Stand Stool
- tCentric Hybrid Chair
We are so confident in our product that we back each UPLIFT desk base we ship with a 7-year, all-inclusive warranty, which covers the frame, motor, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. You also have the option of upgrading to our 12-year, all-inclusive extended warranty. If you have any issues with your desk base within the warranty period, just give us a call, and we will ship you the necessary replacement parts via free ground shipping. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the desktop surface. Free ground shipping only available for United States addresses.
Choose a free desk accessory when you purchase an UPLIFT Desk frame!
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Frame - 2-Leg is an affordable way to transform nearly any existing desktop into a height-adjustable standing desk. With 26" of electric height adjustment, this standing desk base lets you go from sitting to standing, which has been shown to increase productivity and cut down on the health risks associated with sitting all day. The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Base features an adjustable width base and customizable options that allow it to fit almost any desktop between 26'' and 96'' wide and 24'' and 40'' deep, and also leave leg space and room for accessories like a CPU holder and keyboard tray. Transform your desk and begin accessing the benefits of a height adjustable desk.
Features - UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Frame - 2-Leg
- Features 26" of height adjustment, soft start and stop, and an eco-friendly low-draw transformer that uses minimal electricity when at rest
- Highly configurable with adjustable width frame allowing you to fit the base perfectly to desktops anywhere from 26'' to 96'' wide and 24'' to 40'' deep
- Height adjustable desk frame features control box with haul sensor that aligns feet for speed
- Crossbar positioned directly where the base meets your desktop for cleaner look and more leg space when seated
- A push and hold two button keypad for height adjustment comes standard with the desk, or upgrade to the advanced digital memory keypad that features LED readout in inches and four programmable preset heights*
- Standing desks promote energy, activity and alertness throughout the workday
- Desk base is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Frame - 2-Leg Specifications
|Height range||23.5" - 49.5" H - without desktop (add 0.75'' for C-frame)|
|Base width||Adjustable from 26'' - 70'' W|
|Desktop width||Accommodates 26" - 96" W (assumes durable desktop 1'' thick or more)**|
|Desktop depth||Accommodates 24'' - 40'' D**|
|Travel speed||1.5''/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Sound level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Keypad||Advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad* is available
Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
Download more information
*Please note that the up, down and memory keys on the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad operate as follows: The four memory keys allow the desk to move to one of four preset vertical positions with just one touch, meaning you do not have to hold down a numbered memory key to make an adjustment to a saved position. Please be sure there is adequate clearance above and below your desk, and check cord lengths to insure adequate length of all cords before adjusting the desk height using the memory keys. Or you can simply push and hold down one of the up/down keys until you reach your desired height, if you don't wish to use the preset memory keys.
**Maximum desktop width depends on the material, thickness and construction of the top you are providing. Our durable 1.75'' thick real wood desktops can be up to 96'' wide, but flimsier tops may sag or bend at that 96'' width if placed on our width-adjustable desk base without installing the crossbar. The maximum recommended depth of your desktop is 40'' (desk will overhang the feet of the base by about 5'' in the front and rear). Please note that a 40'' deep desk will be slightly less stable, and we recommend a three-leg 950 base for those who require no desk movement. A 950 base supports a 50'' deep desktop. All UPLIFT desks offer best-in-class stability.
Why is UPLIFT priced so low?
Many people ask us how we can afford to sell our high quality UPLIFT line of Height Adjustable Standing Desks and Accessories for such a low price. The answer is simple. With over 12 years experience in the standing desk industry, we have established industry-wide relationships with quality, cost-efficient component manufacturers. Our philosophy is to expand the standing desk to a wider audience by streamlining production - eliminating middle men - and building UPLIFT products in our plant. UPLIFT Desks are assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and locally. Enjoy our selection. We know you'll love UPLIFT products - we hope to see you back as a repeat customer!
Grammy award winner Ray Benson reviews UPLIFT Desk!
At 6' 7'' tall, nine-time Grammy award winner Ray Benson, from Asleep at the Wheel, has always had to adjust to worksurfaces that are the wrong height, but with the UPLIFT Desk, which will adjust to him, he's finally found the perfect fit. Watch the video to hear Ray talk about how much more comfortably he can work with a height adjustable desk.
If you enjoy the Asleep at the Wheel music you hear in the video, check out their latest album, Still the King: Celebrating the Music of Bob Wills, and download their single, "Tiger Rag," featuring Old Crow Medicine Show below!
SXSW Musician Zac Kellogg shares his UPLIFT Desk experience
A height adjustable desk can change the way you work, no matter what your profession. Local Austin musician and SXSW performer Zac Kellogg uses the UPLIFT Desk to work and write music. Watch the video to see why the UPLIFT height-adjustable desk makes the best workspace for this up-and-coming star.
Whatever type of work you do at your desk, a height adjustable desk will allow you to change positions throughout the day, maintain focus and improve productivity. Join the standing desk revolution today!
See how the Graveyard Carz production crew uses UPLIFT Desk
Executive producer and editor Aaron Smith explains how UPLIFT Desks and accessories make his team more comfortable and productive at the studio, where they create the internationally-known television show Graveyard Carz.
Aaron and his colleagues appreciate being able to adjust their desks to the exact height they need for a variety of tasks. Even his team members who prefer more sitting time are able to set the desk at a height that puts them and all their equipment in the perfect position for ergonomic health. The entire crew is happier and more energetic as a result of their new, customized workstations.
Click on the image below to view the 360° rotation
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Frame - 2-Leg can be paired with almost any existing desktop to allow you to immediately begin adjusting your desk from sitting to standing with the touch of a button. Periodically changing your working position during the day helps increase energy and focus, reduces back, neck and shoulder pain, and helps you burn more calories throughout the day. Check out the full UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk for this sturdy, affordable base paired with a durable laminate top.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
December 29, 2014
I write for a living so spend a great deal of time at a computer. I have a solid oak table I had made as my workspace, really did not want to give that up but needed a solution to sitting all day. I bought the uplift 900 Frame. It fits under the table with no obstruction and it works perfectly. My initial concern that the desk would be too heavy to lift and still be stable (it is around 100 pounds empty but with printer, two monitors on it around 150 pounds). Those concerns are long gone. The uplift handles it without strain and is as stable up as down. I also have a Humanscale Freedom Saddle Seat which I bought before (one that goes up quite high). It works perfectly with the desk so I can sit, stand or sort of Stand-Sit. Both are great products. For those who want to keep their own desk or table but want to stand they are a perfect solution.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Excellent. Worth every penny
December 26, 2014
All around excellent. I bought the Uplift 900 Height-Adjustable base after wasting money on a couple of other products. I've used this for about 6 months now. By getting the base I was able to use my existing desk top and therefore no need to change out other non-matching furniture. Previously my work area was set up so that it was difficult to switch back to a sitting position. With this product I can simply push a button and my entire desk moves up or down in a matter of seconds. I love the memory function so I can set up to 4 different heights. Absolutely worth every penny.
Pros:Heavy duty 4 memory settings with the base you can use your own table top easy to assemble cord organizers with adhesive
Cons:Honestly can't think of a single con.
Fantastic Versatile Desk Option!
October 7, 2014
I have had my Uplift 900 for about 2 months and have been 100% pleased! I would NEVER go back to a sole-ly sitting desk again. It was very easy to assemble, and I loved that I could incorporate it seamlessly into my home-office decor by using my old desktop for the top. The legs are extremely sturdy, have a nice clean look, and the motor is very quiet. I greatly appreciated the assembly video tutorials as well as the examples for how to safely keep the cords collected and untangled underneath. The memory buttons are very helpful to remember my favorite standing & sitting heights. Worth every penny! (and still cheaper and nicer-looking than the GeekDesk my husband bought for his home office!)
Uplift 900 Height-Adjustable base
July 10, 2014
I should have bought one of these years ago. I was not sure how much of my day I would stand - maybe an hour or two. I can easily say I use it in the standing position more than 50% even 80-90% of my day. I should have ordered one of these years ago. I've already got my brother-in-law and his father-in-law interested in one. It's that good. The only thing they don't tell you is to be sure you have a good pair of comfortable shoes and be sure to have a foot stand you can alternate resting one or the other foot on under the desk.
Morgan Hill, CA
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Beautiful design, very easy to setup.
May 17, 2015
I did not want to junk my existing desk, and found this to be a very neat solution. Very easy to assemble, very smooth operation, and really nice design. Love it!