- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top
Everyone can use a standing desk, but not everyone needs the same desk. If you need a larger worksurface or simply want a more luxurious office, the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top is the standing desk for you. Its triple motor design allows for quick, whisper-quiet height adjustment, and the third leg boosts the already impressive weight capacity to new, heavy-duty extremes. Available in your choice of finish, with a wide range of customization options, the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top makes it easy to build the standing desk for you!
Check out why we think UPLIFT is the #1 standing desk solution on the market. We're not the only ones who think so, either. See who else is using UPLIFT Desks, and find out how we are able to offer extremely high quality at such a great value. We want you to ask us ''How do you sell this for such a great price?''
Watch the Asleep at the Wheel video, featuring UPLIFT Desk
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Choose from a variety of high quality, GREENGUARD-certified laminate colors.
Desktop Extension Side
For maximum protection during shipment, the desktop for your UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top will arrive in two pieces: an offset L-shape with a small extension piece. Once it is assembled, the desktop is an equal corner desktop, but you can choose whether you want the small extension piece on your left or right side as you are seated at the desk.
Extension Left Side
Extension Right Side
Frame Color and Style
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk frame comes in three color choices and is offered with a cast-molded aluminum foot for extra stability. On T-frame desks the legs are centered on the foot, but our C-frame legs are offset to the rear of the feet. This allows 3.5'' of extra mounting space underneath the front of the desk for installation of a longer keyboard tray track or other accessories. The advanced design of the cast-molded aluminum C-frame foot also gives you a slightly more stable desk than a T-frame, since the C-frame foot has built-in strengthening ribs on the bottom that resist deflection and movement.
UPLIFT Desks come standard with a basic Push and Hold Two Button Up/Down Keypad, or you can upgrade to the Advanced Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display. Its digital readout allows you to make precision adjustments to get your desk to exactly the height you need, then auto-dims to save power. Once you find the perfect sitting and standing heights, four programmable memory presets allow you to save those and then return to them by simply pressing and holding one button.
Advanced Wire Management Kit
The Advanced Wire Management Kit is a complete cable organization system for your height-adjustable desk. We developed this kit after years of desk installations. It's a proven way to easily manage all computer and electric desk cords.
- The UPLIFT Wire Tray attaches easily to your desktop and holds cords, small accessories, or the power strip
- The UPLIFT Cable Coil consolidates your cords, bundling them in one neat package from desk to wall. The included wire funnel makes cable insertion quick and easy. See the video below for a demonstration!
- UPLIFT Adhesive Cable Ties are re-adjustable, allowing you to easily add and remove components
- 6-outlet power strip fits in the wire tray and allows devices to travel up and down with your desk without worrying about cord length
- The optional UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector with 2 USB ports clamps onto desktops up to 1 3/8" thick, or clamps onto desk frame ends for use with thicker tops
Advanced Wire Management Kit
Clamp-on Surge Protector w/ USB charger
Choose to add wire grommets or in-desk power to your desktop. Wire grommets allow for clean and organized through-desk cable routing, or upgrade to the UPLIFT Power Grommet to add two in-desk power outlets to each grommet hole so you can power all of your devices while keeping them close at hand.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the non-extension side of the desk, to the left and right. We've found that this allows for the best combination of cable management and accessory use. The wire tray included in the UPLIFT wire management kit was designed to fit between the grommet holes, while still allowing you to mount a full keyboard tray track and modesty panel. Upgrade one or both to UPLIFT power grommets and have a convenient place to plug in your task light, phone, or anything else you need to keep nearby.
(Diagrams are to scale)
The UPLIFT Desk LED Task Light has three color temperatures and five brightness options. It also features angle adjustments at two joints, rotation at the base and an angle adjustment of the light for optimal placement. With a sleek, foldable, energy-efficient design, the UPLIFT Task Light reduces eye strain without wasting desk space or energy.
The UPLIFT Desk can be ordered with optional casters. The casters come in a set of five. They can be locked to keep the desk stationary, but are easily unlocked when you need to roll the desk.
Please note: the casters will add approximately 2'' of height to your desk.
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm is a pneumatic arm that provides complete fingertip adjustment for height, depth and lateral movement with an adjustable counterbalance system. If you need a dual monitor solution, you can choose two single UPLIFT Arms, or an UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm. Add an UPLIFT Laptop Mount to raise your laptop to a more comfortable viewing height.
You must choose the model that corresponds to the weight of your monitor, or the arm will not counterbalance properly.
Two Single Arms
Single Monitor Arm w/ Laptop Mount
Dual Monitor Arm w/ Laptop Mount
When using a sit-stand desk, we recommend mounting your computer beneath your desktop to prevent cables from being stretched and pulled out of their ports when moving the desk from sitting to standing positions. An UPLIFT CPU Holder allows you to securely attach your computer tower to the bottom of your desktop to free up desk space.
Please note that mounting options are limited when pairing this with a 48" wide desktop. Please refer to our blog article, which shows the possible configurations. If you still have questions, please give us a call and we would be happy to discuss it with you!
An ergonomic keyboard tray gives you the freedom to adjust the height and tilt of your keyboard independently from the desk and also relieves the strain caused by over-reaching to type. The UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray comes with one, 27'' wide surface for your keyboard and mouse to sit side-by-side. For those who prefer more flexibility, the UPLIFT Switch Keyboard Tray comes with two surfaces: a 19.75'' wide platform for the keyboard and a separate 9'' diameter surface for the mouse. The mouse platform can easily move to the left or right side for ambidextrous mousing, and is also depth adjustable.
Adding an UPLIFT Desk Modesty Panel & Cable Management will give your UPLIFT Desk's minimalist design an extra level of privacy. This modesty panel easily attaches to your desktop, traveling with it as you move from sitting to standing height, and features a mesh pocket for convenient wire management. The UPLIFT Modesty Panel, available at a discount when bundled with your desk, will help increase under-desk privacy while maintaining your desk's clean, open design. It is available in different lengths to correspond to your desktop.
UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer
For a little bit of extra storage, add an UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer at a discounted price when bundled together with your desk. This half-circle-shaped, swiveling drawer easily attaches to the underside of your desktop via a central mount and pivots in either direction, rotating out to give you quick and easy access to smaller accessories that you don't want cluttering up your desktop. Featuring pen and pencil trays, a notepad slot, a tape dispenser, and storage compartments, the 13.6'' W x 7.4'' D x 1.3'' thick UPLIFT accessories drawer will help keep your height adjustable desk cleaner and more organized.
The UPLIFT Motion Stool gives you the option to sit, lean, or perch at your desk. It supports you through a wide range of movements, keeps you stable, engages your core, and promotes activity. Perch-sitting provides an optimal hip angle, encouraging comfort and healthy posture.
Steelcase produces four of the most popular office chairs on the market: the Amia, Think, Leap and Gesture chairs. Each of these chairs is available here with standard black fabric, a black frame and adjustable armrests, and each is backed by Steelcase's 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool is an ''active seating'' solution, which gives you an option somewhere between sitting and standing. The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool offers a height adjustable seat, a built-in handle for portability, and a non-slip base for exceptional stability.
This popular configuration of the ergoCentric tCentric Hybrid Chair offers height-adjustable lumbar support, adjustable arm rests and a contoured mesh back. This model of the tCentric Hybrid Chair also comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- UPLIFT Motion stool (black)
- UPLIFT Motion stool (blue)
- Steelcase Think
- Steelcase Amia
- Steelcase Leap
- Steelcase Gesture
- Muvman Sit Stand Stool
- tCentric Hybrid Chair
We are so confident in our product that we back each UPLIFT desk base we ship with a 7-year, all-inclusive warranty, which covers the frame, motor, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. You also have the option of upgrading to our 12-year, all-inclusive extended warranty. If you have any issues with your desk base within the warranty period, just give us a call, and we will ship you the necessary replacement parts via free ground shipping. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the desktop surface. Free ground shipping only available for United States addresses.
Add an UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat for FREE when you buy a full UPLIFT Desk! Our 18'' x 30'' anti-fatigue mat has a gel foam core, providing comfort and support while you're standing at your UPLIFT Desk, and it's lightweight and easy to move aside when it's time to sit down. If you prefer a different option, you can choose a free pair of under-desk hooks for easy storage of personal items, or a 4-port USB hub.
All UPLIFT desks ship for free to both commercial locations and residences in the lower 48 states of the US. We don't spring any hidden shipping costs on you during the checkout process. Just place your order, and we'll contact you to arrange the free shipping method that will work best for you.
Room of Choice Delivery ($299)
If you need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business or residence, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Room of Choice Delivery with Desk Installation ($399)
If you need the desk both delivered into a specific room and put together, choose this option and we can arrange for assembly as well. Desk installation services are not available in California. Installation of accessories will incur an extra fee.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Canadian Shipping ($249)
We deliver most desk orders to Canada for a flat rate. If for some reason this flat rate does not apply to your order, we will contact you to approve any shipping charge adjustments before proceeding.
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping (Will Contact with Pricing)
Our desks can ship to any commercial or residential location outside the lower 48 US states as well. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or any international location, choose this option, and we can calculate your shipping cost and contact you for approval. Please note that duties, brokerage fees and taxes will apply to international orders. One less expensive alternative is to purchase just an UPLIFT Desk base that can ship within a business day via UPS ground, and source your desktop locally.
Years of research have proven that standing for parts of your workday leads to better long-term health, increased focus and productivity, and an all-around happier you. With the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top, you can get the benefits of standing while working without sacrificing desk space. This 3-leg sit-stand desk will give your work area an executive feel on an intern's budget. The heavy-duty lifting capacity and triple-leg design gives this desk added stability and sturdiness. Going from sitting to standing requires only the push of a button, thanks to the fast, quiet, ultra-reliable motor that powers this electric height-adjustable standing desk.
In addition to unparalleled reliability and stability, the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top gives you dozens and dozens of ways to customize your set-up. The desk base is width adjustable, meaning it can support a wide range of sizes. With multiple color options, you can get a high-quality, durable L-shaped desktop that is the perfect match with the rest of your furniture. And we're just beginning. For the peak of luxury, you can swap out the laminate desktop for one made of real wood. Or get the desk frame and add your own desktop to it. Don't want an L-Shape? The UPLIFT 900 two-leg desk will get the job done!
With a wide array of ergonomic accessories, organization tools, and power management options, all available at a great price with your desk, you can create the ideal healthy workspace without breaking your budget. Don't see what you need here? Give us a call and we'd be happy to collaborate on a custom set-up. For a healthier workday, the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top is the desk for everyone, but more importantly, it is the desk for you!
Our customers are saying...
Grammy award winner Ray Benson reviews UPLIFT Desk!
At 6' 7'' tall, nine-time Grammy award winner Ray Benson, from Asleep at the Wheel, has always had to adjust to worksurfaces that are the wrong height, but with the UPLIFT Desk, which will adjust to him, he's finally found the perfect fit. Watch the video to hear Ray talk about how much more comfortably he can work with a height adjustable desk.
If you enjoy the Asleep at the Wheel music you hear in the video, check out their latest album, Still the King: Celebrating the Music of Bob Wills, and download their single, "Tiger Rag," featuring Old Crow Medicine Show below!
SXSW Musician Zac Kellogg shares his UPLIFT Desk experience
A height adjustable desk can change the way you work, no matter what your profession. Local Austin musician and SXSW performer Zac Kellogg uses the UPLIFT Desk to work and write music. Watch the video to see why the UPLIFT height-adjustable desk makes the best workspace for this up-and-coming star.
Whatever type of work you do at your desk, a height adjustable desk will allow you to change positions throughout the day, maintain focus and improve productivity. Join the standing desk revolution today!
See how the Graveyard Carz production crew uses UPLIFT Desk
Executive producer and editor Aaron Smith explains how UPLIFT Desks and accessories make his team more comfortable and productive at the studio, where they create the internationally-known television show Graveyard Carz.
Aaron and his colleagues appreciate being able to adjust their desks to the exact height they need for a variety of tasks. Even his team members who prefer more sitting time are able to set the desk at a height that puts them and all their equipment in the perfect position for ergonomic health. The entire crew is happier and more energetic as a result of their new, customized workstations.
Features - UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top
- Heavy duty steel base features a 530 lbs. weight capacity for lifting a large top along with any accessories or equipment
- A 26'' range of height adjustment will easily accommodate users of varying heights
- High-quality L-shaped laminate desktop is over 1'' thick and provides a sturdy, durable and spacious work surface
- Telescoping crossbar is positioned directly underneath the desktop, creating more leg space and a clean, minimal design
- Soft start/stop electric motor allows for precision adjustments of desk height
- Choose a standard push and hold up/down keypad, or upgrade to the advanced digital memory keypad, featuring four programmable presets and an LED desk height readout in inches
- Desk is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top Specifications
|Height range including desktop thickness||25'' - 51'' H (add 0.75'' for C-frame)|
|Desktop thickness||1 3/16'' thick|
|Travel speed||1.5''/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||530 lbs|
|Keypad||Advanced digital keypad with 4 memory positons is available
2-button up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
Download more information
Why is UPLIFT priced so low?
Many people ask us how we can afford to sell our high quality UPLIFT line of Height Adjustable Standing Desks and Accessories for such a low price. The answer is simple. With over 12 years experience in the standing desk industry, we have established industry-wide relationships with quality, cost-efficient component manufacturers. Our philosophy is to expand the standing desk to a wider audience by streamlining production - eliminating middle men - and building UPLIFT products in our plant. UPLIFT Desks are assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and locally. Enjoy our selection. We know you'll love UPLIFT products - we hope to see you back as a repeat customer!
Actual Desktop Surface Area Usage
See what percentage of your desktop surface area actually falls within your Optimal Reach Zone.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top offers an affordable solution for anyone looking to combine the large work surface of an L-shaped desk with the sit-stand movement of a height-adjustable desk base. Featuring a telescoping crossbar system and an LED control panel, this standing desk base provides plenty of flexibility to perfectly fit the large L-shaped desktop. The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top offers a full 26 inches of height adjustment. The L-shaped top and height-adjustable base paired with a keyboard tray and monitor arm will make your L-shaped standing desk complete.