When your time in the office feels more like a trip through the trails, you know you're doing something right.
With the E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike by UPLIFT Desk you can enjoy more movement at your desk with one easy addition. Moving more at work like you can with the E3 allows you to boost your energy, improve focus, and even enjoy better circulation, all while wrapping up your morning emails.
Although it might look similar at first glance, this is not the exercise bike you might remember from decades past. Thanks to the E3's wider seat and adjustable height backrest, you can fine-tune the bike to fit you perfectly, and then readjust it for the next user.
The sleek and low profile stationary bike slides underneath all UPLIFT Desk models perfectly, saving space in your work area. You can even keep track of your progress with a handy readout of your distance and calories burned on the E3's digital display.
Give yourself more options to move. The E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike is ready to transport you to a whole new level of multitasking in the office.
- Tucks neatly underneath sit-stand desks
- Lets users move and burn more calories than standing
- Wider seat and a custom height backrest adjust to different users
- Fine-tune tension control for more resistance
- Digital display features an odometer and timer
- Tracks speed, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and RPM
- Portable and folds up to save space
20.5" W (handle-to-handle)
31" D (front-to-back foot)
|Minimum height needed under desk||25" H|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
|Minimum user height||5' 4"|
- What is an "under desk bike"?
The E3 was designed to fit underneath sit stand desks perfectly, so you can bike and work at the same time.
- How is this bike ergonomic?
While you may already be acquainted with the concept of an exercise bike, the E3 offers even more calorie-burning movement for your body, all while you work! The goal of ergonomics is to move more and keep your body comfy, and the E3 allows you to do both!
- Will this fit under my fixed-height desk?
Yes, it should. We advise that you measure the height of your desk to make sure it will give you enough clearance to store your bike underneath it. The E3 will require 25 inches of desk height to be able to stow it away.
- I'm 5' 3", will this bike work for me?
No, users must be at least 5' 4" to use the E3.
- How much assembly is required?
Assembly of the E3 is easy and done in just a few steps. You'll need to attach the seat to the main unit, hook up the internal wiring, attach the bike's foot covers, and plug it in to set up the bike for use.
- What are the benefits to using a bike at my desk?
If you've heard about the benefits of working in a more ergonomic space and moving more throughout the day, this bike is a tool that allows you to do just that. An under-desk bike is a great way to boost your energy levels, beat fatigue, improve circulation, and it can even help you burn more calories than you can by standing in place.
- Is this bike portable?
Yes! UPLIFT Desk designed the E3 to be portable. The entire bike even folds up for when you want to store it away from your workstation. So when your desk buddy comes by for an impromptu meeting you can move it out of the way or even store it in a closet.
- How is this different from other desk bikes on the market?
In addition to it's portability, sleek design, and multiple tracking features, the E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike by UPLIFT Desk features a wider seat and has a custom height backrest for greater comfort and ergonomics. When you're ready for more movement and better comfort, look no further than the E3.
- Will this keep track of my heart rate?
Yes, on the digital display you might have noticed the "P", which stands for "pulse rate". When using the E3 Under Desk Exercise Bike, grasp the handles to keep track of your heart rate.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.