Multitask on your feet with smooth and gentle movements on the E7 Motion Board by UPLIFT Desk.
Acquaint yourself with a new way of standing and working at your sit-stand workstation. The E7 was designed to give you the ability to balance your way to more stimulating work via safe and subtle movements. Engage more muscles by tilting and rocking on the board, all while you finish up your latest report and check your Monday morning emails. This board provides a little less movement from front to back and side to side than some of our other boards, which is perfect if you're just getting used to multitasking at your desk.
Stable, yet mobile, the motion board boasts a subtly-curved design that allows the board to move, rock, and tilt and comes with a supportive faux leather padding to absorb weight and reduce fatigue. Complete your ergonomic workstation with a board that gives you more freedom to move.
- Allows you to move a little more at your standing desk
- Rock and tilt your way to subtle, yet energizing motion
- Gives you a more active standing experience
- Faux leather under-mat pad reduces fatigue
|Board dimensions||22" long x 17.75" wide x 3" thick|
|Board weight||11.875 lb|
|Weight capacity||250 lb|
|Shipping dimensions||15'' W x 4'' H x 23'' D, 12 lbs|
Motion Board F.A.Q.
- What is the E7 Motion Board? Is it like a balance board?
Balance boards are fun and ergonomic, but the E7 Motion Board by UPLIFT Desk is better for adding movement to your workday! The E7 gives you the chance to burn more calories, increase circulation, and even reduce fatigue while standing, and features a slightly different shape than traditional balance boards. You'll have a little extra surface area for standing, so you can vary your postures a bit more while still getting some of the same balancing action that you'd expect to get from balance board.
- Is this motion board "ergonomic"?
Ideal ergonomics requires the ability to move periodically, so sitting and standing can get you started, but what you really want is more movement. So yes, this board is ergonomic. Tilt, rock, and balance your way to better health with a little motion with the E7 Motion Board by UPLIFT Desk!
- I have hardwood floors; is there any way I can protect my board and floor while I use this?
Yes, it's smart to have a tightly woven rug or standing mat to use underneath the board to protect it and your hardwood floors from scratches and scuffing. We recommend the standing desk mat by UPLIFT Desk.
- Is the E7 Motion Board by UPLIFT Desk a toy?
Even though the E7 is fun to use, it is not a toy, and should be kept out of reach of children for safety.
- How does this help me be healthier?
Better circulation throughout the body, the ability to engage more muscle groups, better focus, improved productivity, and less fatigue are just a few of the health benefits you can expect to get from using the E7!
- Can I wear high heels on this?
Due to the lightly padded top of the E7 Motion Board, it is not recommended that users wear high heels while using the board, as they could pierce the board and affect your ability to maintain balance while standing.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.