The ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Keyboard Tray System Builder page.
When your work style calls for optimally adjustable mousing and typing, the ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray has you covered.
This sturdy platform has space for your keyboard and an adaptable mouse platform that can be moved to the left or right for ergonomic mousing and typing, your way.
The keyboard retracts under your desk for even more usable space at you workstation, making the ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray a supremely adjustable and space-saving keyboard tray that can keep you tasking.
- Includes gel palm and mouse supports
- Keyboard tray is fully retractable on a 19" track; 17" track available for shorter depth desks
- Mouse platform can be adjusted to the left or right of keyboard platform and can be adjusted for mouse-over, mouse-under, or neutral in-line mousing without tools
- Keyboard tray adjusts from +10° to -15°, and mouse platform articulates independently
- Arm allows for height adjustment from 2.25" above the track to 6.13" below
- Recessed hardware and 1/2" thick platform creates a low profile design
- Made in the USA from 100% post-consumer waste and 100% recyclable
|Height adjustment||2.25" above track to 6.13" below|
|Tilt range||10° positive - 15° negative|
|Track length||17" or 19" L|
|Keyboard platform dimensions||19" W x 10" D x 0.5" thick|
|Mouse platform size||8.75" diameter|
ergoCentric Chameleon Standard Keyboard Tray
The Standard Chameleon Keyboard Tray gives you two track length options for mounting your system to the underside of your desk.
- 19" track - Fully retractable when mounted 1" from the front of the desk (fits most applications)
- 17" track - Fits limited-depth desks
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.