Ergonomics, meet sophistication. The Raynor Ergohuman Chair - Leather Chair with Headrest is the stylish new seat that will keep you working for hours without a pause.
Push your productivity and work to new heights as you upgrade your workstation with this classic black leather chair complete with cranium-cradling headrest.
The Raynor Ergohuman Chair model LE9ERG with leather seat and back offers all of the best features you'd want in an ergo-friendly seat like that of the Ergohuman Chair, except that instead of mesh back, you get the added support of padded, upholstered cushions covered in luxurious black leather.
Adjustable headrest and pivoting armrests round out the standard characteristics of this high-end ergonomic office chair, giving you a comprehensive seating solution that you actually want to work in, leading to more productive and comfortable work overall.
- Available with a padded black leather seat, seat back, and headrest
- Back, headrest, and seat cushion adjust to fit many types of users
- Lumbar support provides long-term comfort
- Height-adjustable, pivoting armrests
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock and tension control
- Synchro-tilt mechanism automatically adjusts the seat tilt in relation to the back tilt
- Seat depth adjustment allows the seat to move forward or back to ideally fit users
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 27.5" D x 46 - 51" H|
|Seat height||19.3 - 24" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.5" W x 15.5 - 17.75" D|
|Back dimensions||21.25" W x 21.5 - 23.5" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Box size||33" H x 21" W x 26" D|
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using this chair now for about a month and absolutely love it! I am a software developer and sit in my chair around 9 hours a day. My lower back was starting to hurt when sitting in my old chair. Now that I have this Ergohuman full leather high back chair my back pain has gone away completely. It takes a couple of days to get used to, but after a couple of days with it, you will find all other chairs uncomfortable. The polished aluminum parts look amazing. I have not had any problems with mine, and if I do this chair has a great warranty. Love it.
The chair is comfortable and has more adjustments than the seat in my car. I was concerned in the beginning about the chair but it turned out that I was so used to sitting in a cheap office chair I didn't know what to make of the new experience. I am having a problem with the piston as it makes a loud noise when I shift my weight, but when I called about it they stated I would receive a replacement part. If this solves the problem I would be happier.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.