Support your back better with the Raynor Ergohuman Chair model LE10ERGLO.
This chair brings you closer to your ideal working comfort, with high-end features including height adjustability, constant back and lumbar support with built-in flexzones, and a single-paddle mechanism for easy adjustments when you need them. You get all of this in a fully upholstered seat that promises to assist you throughout your tasks, much more comfortably.
The Ergohuman Chair comes packed with ergo-friendly features, like adjustable arms that pivot inwards in addition to synchro-tilt, a sliding seat, and easy pneumatic adjustments to get you to that working sweet spot within seconds.
Upgrade your seating situation and feel your comfort levels increase instantly.
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly
- Back and seat cushion adjust to fit different users
- Adjustable lumbar support for long-term comfort
- Height-adjustable, pivoting armrests for varying tasks
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock and tension control allows you to adjust the chair's back in relation to the seat
- Synchro-tilt mechanism
- Seat depth adjustment
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|26" W x 27.5" D x 40-46" H
|19.3 - 24" H
|19.5" W x 15.5 - 17.75" D
|21.25" W x 21.5 - 23.5" H
|33" H x 21" W x 26" D
|Limited lifetime warranty
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You may review the warranty policy for this product on the manufacturer's (Raynor Eurotech) website.
- Raynor products cannot be returned once the package is opened
- Unopened packages may be returned with a 15% restocking fee
- You are responsible for shipping costs both ways. We'll deduct the outbound shipping cost (the cost originally covered by our free shipping policy) from your refund. You'll be responsible for a return shipping label to send the package back. Small items can be sent back via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Chairs should be shipped back via FedEx or UPS
- Visit the Returns page for more information or to start a return