- Sit in a more ergonomic posture - keeps you upright, promotes an open hip angle, reduces pressure on your back, and strengthens your core
- Eases sciatic/lower back pain by correcting lumbar curve and aligning your back, neck, and shoulders
- Plush knee pads encourage a more comfortable and stable experience
- Prevent yourself from slumping with the posture-correcting design
- Boost energy and concentration, and feel better all day - improve circulation and oxygen levels with active sitting
- Promotes more motion and adjustments than other kneeling chairs with a unique rocker bottom made from bent birch wood
- Switch between many positions on the split kneepads, so you can always find the best posture
Ergonomic Kneeling Chair
Reduce lower back pain, improve circulation, and give yourself more energy with an active sitting chair. The Ergonomic Kneeling Chair supports proper posture and strengthens your muscles by properly aligning your back, shoulders, and neck so you stay healthy and comfortable.
Shift your weight between your legs and your bottom to ease stress and work off energy. The kneeling chair lets you sit on top of the seat with your legs tucked back on the kneepads, or sit in a standard position with your feet on the floor when you need a change. In any position, enjoy the rocking motion of the curved bottom rockers.
Ease Back Pain and Improve Your Posture
The kneeling posture of this ergonomic chair supports an open hip angle and a more upright posture, decreasing pressure on your spinal discs and aligning your back, shoulders, and neck. Proper alignment of your body in this manner can reduce the discomfort and pain that can result from long periods of slouching in traditional office chairs. Improve circulation and comfort, and burn calories by engaging your core muscles and allowing your back and shoulders to relax.
The Ergonomic Kneeling Chair promotes better spinal health by distributing your weight evenly through your legs and buttocks, to keep your spine aligned. Many users even report decreased lower back and sciatic pain as a result!
Built for Comfort
Our 2 ¼" seat cushion and knee padding are thicker than those of other kneeling chairs, meaning you get more comfort and more support. The rocker bottom is another addition that sets this chair apart, allowing more motion than kneeling chairs that simply rest on casters. Rest your weight on the forward-sloping seat, and you can place one or both of your knees on the knee pads, or in front of, between, or next to them. You can even sit traditionally on the cushion with your feet on the floor for an even wider variety of comfortable postures. In any position, push off with your foot, or simply shift your weight to gently rock the seat.
Be More Productive
Get the proven concentration- and health-improving effects of greater circulation of oxygenated blood, and more activity in your day, with the rocking and variable postures of this active seat. Enjoy more energy throughout your day, and the focus you'd forgotten you were capable of.
Use it Anywhere
The greater concentration and health benefits of the Ergonomic Kneeling Chair aren't just for the office. This active seating is also perfect for gaming, sewing, crafting home computer use, meditation, posture correction, and orthopedic pain relief. If you need more movement and better posture, you've chosen the right chair.
|Seat dimensions||16" W x 12" D|
|Kneepad dimensions||6" W x 10.25" D|
|Materials||Frame - Bent Birch Wood
Cushions - Fabric
|Weight capacity||200 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||6.7" W x 18.9" H x 28.7" D, 13.2 lbs|
- What's the advantage of a using a rocking chair over a traditional one with casters?
Regular movement helps you keep alert and focused throughout the day, as well as keeping you comfortable. The gentle rocking motion of this chair helps you enjoy the cognitive benefits of regular activity right at your desk. And it's fun! Rolling casters only allow you to move the chair from one place to another; the greater motion of the rocker allows you to engage your core, improve your posture, and even burn calories.
- I have a fixed-height desk. Will the kneeling chair work with the desk I already have?
The Ergonomic Kneeling Chair will comfortably reach most standard height desks, so you can work and type in an ergonomically correct position. However, if you'd like to protect your health by getting more activity in your day, and be able to work in more positions, we recommend an adjustable height desk, to allow standing, perching, and sitting, as well as kneeling, and even let you use motion boards, treadmills, and bikes.
- Will the Ergonomic Kneeling Chair rock on carpet?
This kneeling chair works great on carpeted office floors, along with wood, vinyl, or other hard surfaces.
The Ergonomic Kneeling Chair comes with a light wood base and your choice of blue or gray fabric on its upholstered seat and knee cushions.
This woven fabric is not only stylish, it's durable! This ensures your new chair will last you for years of comfortable work.
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your desk by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's an attractive and fairly well-built chair and a pretty good value. My biggest complaint is that the foam used is not particularly supportive. After a couple months of use, when I sit in the chair the foam quickly compresses almost to the wooden backing, causing numbness in the shins and the seat. So, I can use it for an hour or two but then have to switch to a different chair.
As a more minor note, the fabric is quite coarse and isn't friendly on bare shins after a while.
Overall, it's good as a second chair to switch up with, or for occasional use, but not great for full-time office use.
I am 5'3" and it is not quite sized correctly for me. In order to reach the knee pads I have to sit on the front edge of the seat, which rocks the chair forward and puts all my weight on my knees. My girlfriend, who is 6'2", has the opposite problem.
In short, it's a nice chair and would probably be comfortable if you're an average height. I came up with a partial solution to my problem- by putting a rolled-up towel (as a wedge) under the front rails I am able keep the chair from rocking forward, and it is tolerably comfortable now.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.