Extra-thick padding, lumbar support, and ergo-friendly height adjustability make the Raynor Eurotech 24/7 Ergonomic Intensive Use Chair an affordable solution to subpar seating.
Give your body the support it craves; with 4" thick padding on the seat and back and built-in lumbar support you'll be working better and more comfortably in no time.
The Raynor Eurotech 24/7 Ergonomic Intensive Use Chair adjusts quickly with the flip of a few levers, delivering all day support to users up to 250 pounds.
Give your body the customizable seating it needs with one simple office addition that can keep you working better.
- Height adjustments are done pneumatically
- Swivel tilt with tension control
- Ratchet back with separate back angle adjustment and built-in lumbar support
- Forward seat tilt with tilt lock
- Arms are height-adjustable
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||26.8" W x 21"D x 38.5" - 42" H|
|Back dimensions||20" W x 21" H|
|Seat dimensions||20.5" W x 21" H|
|Seat Height||19" x 22.5"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||10 years - Components
2 years - Upholstery and foam
The Raynor Eurotech 24/7 Ergonomic Intensive Use Chair is available in either Black or Charcoal.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have unique habits in chair-sitting, as I like to sit yoga style most of the day. So, although I'm only 5' 8" and a lightweight, I had to expand my search into the tall and large category to find a chair with a wide seat, from which arms could be removed (or not installed) and which would rise up to a height slightly above the norm.
We already had a smaller Raynor chair in the office, and it was obvious from first try that it was a superior build to anything else on-hand. So I started with Raynor, and after a long research, came right back to my first instinct. I have NO REGRETS! This chair ticks all the boxes:
* Comfortable padding (it seems like there's a layer of memory foam on the cushion)
* High riser - can adjust up to 22.5" with the pneumatic lift
* lumbar support (adjustable by changing the height of the chair-back and tilt, but not separate)
* Wide, sturdy legs with smooth rolling casters
* Back support all the way up (my shoulders relaxed fully after an hour in the chair! It is a tall seat-back)
* Seat tilt, chair-back tilt, and tension control.
So all the controls you could want, including locking of the mechanisms!
Putting it together was intuitive and I could have done it alone (but I had help). Although there was a piece missing--the telescoping bit that goes over the pneumatic tube under the seat, that arrive a few days after I called it in, with Saturday delivery.
The arms look to be super well-made, so I lingered a bit over the decision not to install them. But I stuck with my original intention and customary sitting habits.
The company was super helpful on every chat and every call--quite possibly the best quality customer service I've ever experienced. I got the feeling everybody knew and appreciated the products, which seem to all be top quality.
Thanks, Human Solution, for keeping quality in the office furniture market!
My only negative comment would be the chair needs to be about an inch or two deeper for real comfort. I am a plus size lady and find it a little too shallow for total comfort. HOWEVER, the chair is wonderful in every other way. I do recommend it highly. No more lower back pain. No more hip pain. It has been a miracle. I had a hard time find one my company would pay for I really need the size larger but they will not pay 500 to 700 for a chair so this one did the trick. Thank you for this chair.
I spend, on really heavy work days, 16 hours sitting at my desk. A chair that's rated for 24 hours of use is a find, and I still think the price was a misprint. I'm not sending it back, though. The chair is really good-looking, incredibly comfortable, and the structure is perfect for back and shoulder support over the long haul. Thank you, nice chair people.
Excellent chair! Very very rugged. Has a lot of ergonomic adjustments. I sit on this chair sometimes up to 12 hrs a day and have no back pain. Highly recommended
I bought this chair after carefuly researchng ergonomivc and intensive use" chairs for about two months. I even went to several stores to try them out. There definitly some nice chairs out there but I think this one is an incredible value at this price. I needed a chair tha I coudl sit in for long hours of practicing music and using the compuer and this is it. It is built better than I expected and is truly heavy duty. This isn't just some cheap chair made to look like it's something special. This chair truly is special. At the asking price I don't know that it has any real competition.
I had no problems with Human Solutions and I thought they were very helpful when I called to ask several technical questions before ordering. After I ordered everyhting was as expected and I am very happy with Human Solutions and this chair.
You may review the warranty policy for this product on the manufacturer's (Raynor Eurotech) website.
- Raynor products cannot be returned once the package is opened
- Unopened packages may be returned with a 15% restocking fee
- You are responsible for shipping costs both ways. We'll deduct the outbound shipping cost (the cost originally covered by our free shipping policy) from your refund. You'll be responsible for a return shipping label to send the package back. Small items can be sent back via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Chairs should be shipped back via FedEx or UPS
- Visit the Returns page for more information or to start a return