Give yourself the gift of better ergonomics and see what more comfortable seating can do to alter your work style for the better. With the Eurotech 4x4 Multi-Function Task Chair, you can have a supremely adjustable seat of dreams at an affordable price.
Features include include an articulating seat and back, swivel tilt with tension control, height-adjustable ratchet back, lumbar support, and independent back angle adjustment.
And we didn't forget the arms; the Eurotech 4x4 Multi-Function Task Chair 49802A comes standard with arms that are width- and height-adjustable for even more personalized sitting to get you to the right comfort levels.
Customize in your choice of fabric and you're set for more ergo-friendly work with the addition of one amazing chair to your workstation.
- Waterfall seat greatly reduces pressure behind the knees, giving you better blood flow
- Forward seat tilt helps deliver constant full back support while tasking
- Center tilt allows the chair to tilt from a point under the center of the seat, allowing for a comfy rocking motion
- Tilt lock allows you to secure chair into positions that best suit your posture
- Tension control adjusts chair to fit your body weight
- Back height adjustment provides lumbar support that you can adjust higher or lower
- Back angle adjustment alters the angle of the back in relation to the seat
- Height- and width-adjustable arms
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||29.5" W x 26" D x 37"-43.5" H|
|Seat height||18"-21.5" H|
|Seat dimensions||20" W x 19" D x 3" Thick|
|Back dimensions||19" W x 20" H x 3" Thick|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Eurotech 4x4 Multi-Function Task Chair is available in four standard colors in Euro fabric: black, charcoal, navy, or burgundy
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
|Canyon Vinyl||Grade 3|
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After using the chair for a few weeks, I find the following:
The cushions are too firm. I need an additional cushion to make the seat softer.
Seat back doesn’t tilt back far enough. It goes from a little bit backward to way too far forward.
Seat tilt spring tension is too strong, even at its lightest setting. I have to put my feet on the base and push hard to get it all the way back.
Arms are too far apart at their closest setting (I was able to bend them closer).
Front tilt release lever is a feature I don’t need, but some might find it useful. Its label is on top, where it can’t be read, so I read the instructions to figure out what it does.
Unfortunately, I ordered a custom fabric, so the chair is not returnable.
Chair came very quickly-color samples very accurate and did have to call for instructions (they were never put in box) but the woman I talked to was very helpful and pleasant. Chair functions very good, the only exception was that it's a little stiff to sit in, but this may get better after it is used for a while. Over all very satisfied.
This chair is being used by a transcriptionist that sits for seven hours a day and she finds it to be comfortable all day long.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.