The Eurotech Drafting Stool with Footring OSS400 is one functional seating tool. This affordable and customizable chair is ready to change the way you work for the better, with the flexibility to adjust to the max for more comfort than you're probably used to at work.
Eurotech's Drafting Stool features ultra thick, molded foam cushions with a waterfall seat for better circulation in the legs and feet. It also comes with soft cushions, pneumatic height adjustments, adjustable back height, floor casters, and an optional armrest kit to keep you tasking cozily and happily.
Improve your office chair and alter the way you work in the direction of better comfort.
- Waterfall seat alleviates pressure behind the knees to allow for better blood flow
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment allows for ergonomically correct placement of your feet on the footring
- Back height adjustment delivers superior lumbar support, letting you easily raise or lower support where you need it
- Footring and durable floor casters
- Available with or without arms
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||20" W x 24" D x 40.5"-48" H|
|Seat height||24"-29" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.5" W x 18.5" D x 3" Thick|
|Back dimensions||17.5" W x 17" H x 2.5" Thick|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Eurotech Drafting Stool w/ Footring- OSS400 is available in a variety of colors. Choose from the standard fabric selection or from the Raynor Fabrix collection for a small upcharge.
Choose from a variety of different fabrics for a winning combination of style and comfort. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs. Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
This chair is available with or without arms. The arms are height & width adjustable, with push button height adjustment.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered 4 of these chairs over the phone for my new kitchen bar in 2009.I'm so happy with them I now want one for my sewing room. We play cards games on these chairs for hours, then eat and start again. They never hit the wood , only the cloth does top and bottom. Wonderful!!!
I love this chair. I have back problems and find it difficult to sit in chairs. This design is wonderful. I can sit for longer periods without strain on my back! Highly recommend.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.