The perfect vertical mouse just got a little more compact. Users with petite hands can appreciate the Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 Small Right Hand Wired Mouse, one of the best of its kind that is now 10% smaller than previous mouse models.
The Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 model VM4S is contoured so that it fits ideally into the hand for the finest in ergonomic comfort, and the grip is the same as the traditional mouse, just flipped sideways for better ergonomic comfort.
- 6 programmable buttons give users more versatility for personalized mouse functions
- Pointer speed buttons now located on the side allow convenient adjustment without ever changing your grip on the mouse - up to 4 speeds
- 10% smaller than previous models of the Evoluent Vertical Mouse, making it a great fit for those with smaller hands
- Design is carefully sculpted for uncompromising comfort
- Larger flange for your pinky to rest and relax on while mousing
- Updated internal software technology comes standard in new version
- Made from 30% recycled plastic
- Illuminated features turn off to indicate when the mouse is in sleep mode
|Resolution||Variable, from 800 to 2600 DPI|
|Dimensions||3 3/8" W x 4 1/8" D x 3" H|
|Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 and 8
Mac OS-X or newer
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Evoluent Vertical Mouse, small
The most ergonomic mouse I've ever owned. It has enabled me to work again. I bought one for home while on worker's comp for CTS and liked it so well I bought another for work when I returned.
Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 Small: VM4S Right Hand Wired Mouse
Love it - has reduced wrist strain and I like the option for the "break" reminder.
This is the second Evoluent Mouse I have purchased - Used the first one for so long I wore it out!
I like the smaller size option as well.
Small Evoluent Mouse Review
I've been using the Evoluent mouse here for 3 years and love it, but wanted to try out the new smaller version since I have small hands (from tip of middle finger to end of palm = 6.75"). I really like it so far.
The programmed buttons are a little different. There's left click on top, scroll lock in the center, and right click on the bottom. The backwards button moved to above the thumb, and I'm still figuring out the rest :)
All in all - still a great product I don't hesitate to recommend!
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.