The Evoluent Vertical Mouse C has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Ergonomic Mouse page.
Sensitive, stylish in black and gold and ergonomically-friendly to the extreme, the wireless Vertical Mouse C by Evoluent is one stylish addition to the desk that users will appreciate.
Arm and wrist strain will be things of the past as users adopt a new way of mousing. Unnatural twisting and clicking is solved with its upright design, putting the palm into a neutral handshake position for more natural arm positioning.
One simple change can make all the difference. Let the Evoluent Vertical Mouse C: Right Hand Wireless Gold Mouse model VMCRWG take you to a new way of working in the direction of more comfort.
- Unique gold color
- 5 versatile light-click buttons can be easily configured to customize mouse functions
- Adjustable laser sensor with pointer speed button behind the wheel for convenient adjustment
- Top-mounted LEDs indicate pointer speed from low to high
- Mouse Manager software included to configure buttons and allow for several programmable actions without ever having to touch the keyboard or even move the mouse
- Lighted features turn off in sleep mode to conserve power
- Reliable wireless capability and downloadable drivers for both Mac and PC
|Compatibility||PC: Programmable drivers for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Mac: Programmable drivers
Linux: Fixed button functions (no drivers)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this mouse! It fits my large size female hand beautifully and works as well as a wired mouse. It is just as sensitive and easy to use when doing detailed work. The scrolling feature is intuitive and has no problems. It is much better than the bluetooth wireless mouse that I bought two years ago - this is the replacement. I purchased the gold model because it wasn't available in white. When I work in dim lighting, I can't see a black mouse on a black surface, so the gold stripe helps me find it.
Battery life is good to very good, better than the bluetooth model.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.