Task at a new level with the Gibo Huntington Task Chair, a unique ergonomic office addition that mixes comfort, support, and adjustability to give you an ideal seating experience. These chairs are customizable and built to order, from the adjustable arms to the floor casters, giving you a supremely personalized chair for all of your days spent seated.
- Adjustable back height, ratcheting back easily adjusts to user preferences
- Contoured lumbar support comes standard
- Comes with a seat slider and adjustable back depth
- A pneumatic cylinder adjusts the seat cushion height to fit petite to tall users
- Lock the seat and back in any position or allow them to "free float"
- Fully upholstered seat and back eliminates scuffs on walls and scratches on chairs that can occur with time and use
- Resilient foam comes standard on the chair seat and back cushions
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
|Seat height||17 - 21.5"|
|Seat dimensions||21" W x 20" D|
|Back dimensions||19.5" W x 21.75" H|
|Back depth||2.5" of depth adjustment|
|Seat slider||2.5" of depth adjustment|
Choose from three adjustable arm options for your Gibo Huntington chair.
|Trigger Arm [TPD]||Adjustable up/down and in/out arms with black Del Mar cupped poly pads|
|Rotating Trigger Arm [RP]||Adjustable up/down and in/out arms with 55° rotation and black Del Mar cupped poly pads|
|M Arm [MPD]||Adjustable up/down and in/out arms with 360° rotation and black Del Mar cupped poly pads|
The Gibo Huntington Chair comes in a variety of colors.
Select hard casters for carpeted floors or soft casters for hard floors, including concrete and tile.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.