The Humanscale Ballo Stool didn't reinvent the wheel, just the exercise ball.
The Ballo Stool by Humanscale supports you and aids you into more active sitting positions, thanks to its revolutionary spool-shaped center column that's sandwiched between two comfortable air-filled non-slip dimpled domes, giving you an easy seating solution to less engaging office chairs all over. Dynamic and lightweight composition means it's portable for all of your last minute meetings.
This seat is better for shorter seating durations, making it ideal for brainstorming sessions in the conference room when you could use a little energy boost. A counterbalanced base and built-in handles keep the chair upright and mobile when you need it, delivering ergonomic health benefits from one major seat switch up.
- Unique dual-dome design updates aids your body into better postures
- Dimpled non-slip air domes on each end made from durable thermoplastic vulcanisate (TPV), a vulcanized elastomer that's easy to clean
- Counterweighted lower dome provides stability, promotes balanced activity, and keeps the stool upright when not in use
- Lightweight design and built-in handles under the top dome for easy mobility
- Encourages mildly active short-term sitting
The Design Story
To promote workspace flexibility, comfort and freedom of movement, the Ballo was created by the renowned industrial designer, Don Chadwisk. Ballo, in Italian, means "to dance" and conjures a sense of movement, fluidity and grace. This is a multipurpose stool, and the Ballo is perfect complement to the modern workspace.
|Dimensions||24.5" H x 17.8" W|
FREE UPLIFT Single Monitor Arm
Mount a monitor weighing between 4.5 lbs - 17.5 lbs, and adjust the height, depth or lateral position with easy fingertip adjustment.
The Humanscale Ballo comes in seven different stylish colors.
Choose from standard plastic or upgrade your Humanscale Ballo's plastic to meet CAL-133 approved standards.
This product comes standard with a Limited 15-year warranty.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.