Leave desk shadows in the dark with the Humanscale Element Vision LED Light. Designed to cast a large light footprint across your workspace, you'll have energy efficient rays for all of your tasks with the intro of one desk accessory. The Element Vision produces warm, brilliant, true-color light, and features a dimmer switch that allows users to easily adjust their lighting level for different tasks. The Vision was also designed with a unique sensor that powers down the light when you leave the area, and turns it on again once you return. It's functional lighting made simple.
- Single MCX LED technology casts only one shadow, producing a large footprint of ergonomic illumination and provides as much light as a 70 watt incandescent bulb using only 7 watts
- A series of heat-dispersing metal fins keep the lamp cool to the touch and allow the LED to operate at maximum brightness
- Auto power sensor turns light off when you leave and turns it on when you return
- Dimmer switch allows for several levels of brightness for different tasks
- Progressive design profile reduces glare, increases light's lifespan, and maximizes light energy output
- Universal power supply and interchangeable plug options for worldwide compatibility
- Constructed from 80% recycled and 99% recyclable content
The Design Story
The Humanscale Design Studio, in order to address several ergonomic lighting issues, created the Element Vision LED Light. This resulted in an LED light being able to provide more light, and deliver it with greater efficiency. This design, a product of collaboration of ergonomists, engineers and designers, is the adjustable, and visually appealing Element Vision: a stunning LED task light.
|Horizontal reach||28 inches max when totally horizontal|
|Vertical range||28 inches max when vertical|
|Working height||18" to fit easily under storage bins|
|Color temperature||3000 K|
|Certifications||UL/cUL/CE and worldwide certification|
|Life span of LED||50,000 hours, replaceable|
The Humanscale Element Vision LED Light comes with a universal power supply and interchangeable plug options for worldwide compatibility. Choose the plug that suits you best: North American, Universal or 6-15P NEMA specialty plug.
Choose from one of the many different mounting options offered with the Humanscale Element Vision LED Light.
|Clamp [C]||Suitable for grommet or edge mount applications. Fits surfaces up to 2'' thick and grommet holes 2'' wide.|
|Clamp with Grommet Cover [G]||Black grommet cover suitable for grommet holes 2'' - 3.25'' in diameter|
|2-Piece Clamp with Theft Deterrent [T]||Clamp mount requires 0.25'' clearance between desk and wall|
|Panel Mount [PA, PR, PI]||Panel mount for Herman Miller Action Office, Herman Miller Resolve, or Teknion IE panels|
|Universal Panel Mount [U]||Adjusts to fit most panels that use vertical slotted rails for mounting acessories. Will not work on corner applications.|
|Element Tech Base [Y]||Desktop base 8'' in diameter with two, 120V outlets|
|Element Tech Base [X]||Desktop base 8'' in diameter with one USB port and one 120V outlet|
|Steelcase C-Scape Mount Kit [E]||Silver C-Scape mount|
|Wall Mount [W]||Screws into the wall|
|Humanscale Access Rail [A]||Suitable for the Humanscale Access Rail|
|Element Desktop Base [B]||Desktop base 8'' in diameter|
|Direct with Theft Deterrent [R]||Screws into horizontal surface with theft deterrent cover|
|Universal Slatwall [S]||Adjusts to fit most standard slatwalls|
Select from arctic white, silver, or jet black for your Humanscale Element Vision LED Light.
This product comes standard with a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.