In the beginning, there was a vast darkness stretching all over the landscape, as far as the eye could see. Then, with the press of a button, there was light! It was the Illuminate™ LED Task Light, delivering much-needed rays via a swiveling and rotating head that's easily positioned to provide light right where you need it at your workstation.
Sleek and compact in design, Illuminate's upper arm folds up and open 90° and to a full extension of 135°, and swivels left and right 45°, allowing you to direct your light exactly where you want it.
Light adjustments come by way of simple +/- buttons on the lamp's base, with a light mode button (M) giving you the freedom to pick between three light modes: cool, warm, and natural. Also on the base is a handy USB port, providing you another spot at which to power and charge your devices.
Another fun feature of the Illuminate is the built-in nightlight in the base, which gives you the option to gently brighten your workspace with a calming bluish light in the evening hours or when you prefer a softer light.
Choose your task light in black or silver, and fine-tune your workstation's lighting to match your exact mood. Now, you're working better with the Illuminate™ LED Task Light by UPLIFT Desk.
- Lamp's upper arm swivels open upward, left, and right for directional light
- Sleek design allows you to close the lamp's upper arm to save space
- Simple +/- buttons adjust the light through 5 brightness levels
- Light mode can be adjusted by the (M) button to cool, warm, and natural light modes
- Power and charge devices on the USB port located on the base
- Available in black and silver
|Light Temperature||Cool: 6000k
|USB output||5V 1000mA|
|Max wattage||10 W|
|Angle adjustment||Lamp: 135°
|Base dimensions||7.3" W x 4.9" D|
|Chimney height||15.2" H|
|Lamp arm length||13.25" L|
|Certifications||UL (Canada and U.S.)|
|Shipping dimensions||10'' W x 4'' H x 18'' D, 4 lbs|
- What is a "task light"?
A task light is used to illuminate a small area, allowing you to perform a task. Office task lighting illuminates your desktop. We love the Illuminate LED Task Light by UPLIFT Desk for many reasons, one of which is that it's easy-to-move directional lighting allows you to illuminate your desk and workspace, focusing light exactly where you need it.
- I like softer lighting. Will this work for me?
If you prefer a certain style of lighting, the Illuminate LED Task Light by UPLIFT Desk delivers 3 different color modes: Cool, Warm, and Natural. Within each setting are 5 different levels of brightness, which adds up to 15 different shades of light from which to choose!
- Can I get this in any other colors?
Yes, get your Illuminate LED Task Light by UPLIFT Desk in black or silver.
- How adjustable is the lamp head?
Very! Our Illuminate LED Task Light by UPLIFT Desk swivels 135 degrees in either direction.
- What is that on the base?
That is a functional USB port for you to increase your charging stations on your desktop. Power and charge your devices close and at hand!
The Illuminate™ LED Task Light is available in black or silver. This sleek task light will reduce eye strain felt from staring at a computer screen all day in suboptimal lighting conditions.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered one with my desk -- and have been thrilled with it..... gives off great light and has color warmth setting. However, the best part of these lights is how cool the lamps stay. I am at my desk all day and the lamp never gets hot. Great product
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.