The Humanscale QuickStand Lite Height Adjustable Workstation - Single Monitor is a lighter, more flexible version of Humanscale's popular QuickStand desktop converter. Featuring the same great, intuitive sit-stand adjustment with a smaller footprint, the QuickStand Lite is an easy way for quick workstation adjustment from sitting to standing without getting rid of your existing fixed-height desk.
Also available in a dual monitor model, the innovative Humanscale QuickStand Lite Height Adjustable Workstation - Single Monitor encourages movement throughout the day with its nearly-effortless height-adjustability. Upgrade your workstation for better ergonomics and feel the difference.
- Flexible and easy sit-stand adjustment allows for quick positioning
- Intuitive counterbalanced mechanism gives you 20" of height adjustment and 5.5" of vertical monitor positioning
- Adjustable arm holds monitor and up to 25 lbs of total weight
- Lighter design than the standard QuickStand for a minimal desktop footprint
- Built-in wire management
- Attaches to desktop securely via desk clamp or grommet mount
|Height range from desktop||20" H|
|Platform width||25.6" W|
|Vertical monitor adjustment||5.5" H|
|Overall radius||40" W|
|Overall weight capacity||25 lbs|
|Monitor weight||Light: accommodates 6-12 lbs
Heavy: accommodates 13-22 lbs
The Humanscale QuickStand Lite is available in white with silver trim or black.
The Single Monitor Humanscale QuickStand Lite has an overall weight capacity of 25 lbs, including monitor weight and the weight on your keyboard platform. The monitor arm itself is available in two different weight capacities depending on the weight of your monitor. Please choose the correct weight range for your monitor, or the counterbalanced mechanism may not work properly.
|Light||Supports monitors 6-11 lbs|
|Heavy||Supports monitors 12-22 lbs|
The QuickStand Lite can be ordered with either a clamp mount or grommet mount to securely attach the unit to your desktop.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.