Save space and work in better postures with the Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation.
This vertically-adjusting viewing station comes with flexible monitor and keyboard arms to fit many types of users, making this an ideal ergonomic solution in workstations where space is a premium. The Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation is easy to clean, making it fitting for clinical environments.
With a maximum folded depth of 5" from the wall and integrated wire management, the ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation is the perfect wall mounting solution for a computer workstation. Give your exam room a working experience that enhances rather than hinders with the ViewPoint V6.
- Modular wall-mounted system is customizable for individual offices
- Flexible keyboard and monitor arms allow for ergonomically correct positioning
- Low profile design with built-in wire management reduces visual clutter
- Keyboard platform and mouse holder flip up and away when not in use
- Supports up to 2 monitors weighing 20 lbs each
|Track length options||12", 27", or 47"|
|Monitor/keyboard horizontal adjustment range||11" with 12" dynamic arm (± from mount point)|
|Depth from wall||5" (collapsed, does not include monitor)|
The Humanscale ViewPoint V6 Technology Wallstation is available in multiple configurations. Read more about each of the components below and choose the setup that best supports your office needs.
|Solo arm||The Solo arm is a single arm that extends out from the track to hold both your monitor and keyboard tray. This solution is great when you need to move both your monitor and keyboard tray into place, without having to adjust each separately.|
|Single monitor arm/
Single keyboard tray arm
|The monitor and keyboard tray arms separately connect to the track so that your monitor and V/Desk can be adjusted independently.|
|V/Desk||The V/Desk is Humanscale's most functional keyboard solution and is more of a desk than a keyboard tray. It includes a workspace on top with a keyboard tray that slides out from below. The V/Desk also includes a mouse holder to secure the mouse in place when moving or storing the V/Desk.|
|Track mounted CPU cradle||The CPU cradle mounts to the track and cradles your CPU. This mount does not lock your CPU in place, and is more like a shelf for your CPU.|
|Track mounted CPU holder||The CPU holder is an enclosed mount and fits CPUs up to 3.4" W x 16.5" D x 11.8" H. It includes a lock so your CPU will not be tampered with, and is a great solution for more public settings.|
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.