Save space and bring your screen closer to the wall and where you need it with the Innovative 9110 LCD Monitor Wall Mount w/Optional Extension Arms.
It's depth-adjustable and folds back quickly when not in use, yet is sturdy enough to hold monitors up to 45 pounds for easy viewing where it's needed.
Tilt and pivot capabilities make this an ideal option for touch screens, LCD monitors, and Plasma TVs.
- Quickly reposition your monitor with one hand sans knobs
- Optional extension arms in either 4" or 8" depths can be used individually or combined to offer up to 12" of depth adjustment
- Monitor pivots 90° for easy switching from landscape to portrait viewing modes
- Monitor tilts up or down 30°, and is perfect for touch screens
- Includes both 75mm and 100 mm VESA plates (100 x 200 available)
- Works great with Mac monitors with adapter available directly from Apple
- Suitable for monitors or TVs up to 45 lbs
|Up to 45 lbs
|75mm and 100 mm (100 x 200 available)
|Black (other colors available by special order)
The Innovative 9110 LCD Monitor Wall Mount is available in a variety different models.
|Basic pivoting wall mount
|Pivot with 4 inch extension
|Pivot with two 4 inch extensions
|Pivot with 8 inch extension
|Pivot with one 8 inch & one 4 inch extension
|Pivot with two 8 inch extensions
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought the wall-mount with two 8" extension arms to mount a 24" Apple LED Cinema display on the inside side of the armoire I use as an office/studio desk, so that it would hover a couple of inches above the desktop and could be either pushed back or pulled out all the way in front of the desk surface as needed, in addition to being swung to the side to access the supplies and such hidden behind it on the (real) desktop. It does exactly that, and stays in place where I want it. My suggestions for improvements are not to the product itself: I'd like some additional clarification on the installation instructions giving dimensions to the center of the display mount to the center or bottom of the wall bracket, and it would have been nice if specifications had been added for the NOT-included screws which attach the bracket to the wall or case-piece, as a slightly non-standard #14 panhead screw is ideal for the holes in the bracket, and smaller ones typically found around the house or in the normal hardware section will not give as secure an attachment . Nevertheless, the product is elegantly simple, easy to install, and even has some built-in cord management.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.