Industrial work environments that could use an increase in ergonomics, the Innovative 9110-8460 Wire Shelving Monitor Mount is ready to bring you into a new era of ergonomic work.
Mounts easily on one inch diameter wire shelving, with five different arm lengths for any type of workstation setup. The arm allows for 180° rotation, letting you pick between landscape and portrait viewing modes.
Save space and cut down on unnecessary walking between workstations with one elevated monitor mounting solution.
- Repositions easily with one hand
- Available in 5 different arm lengths
- Features a tilt function on every model
- Accepts Innovative Secure iPad Holder
- Attaches to any 1" diameter post
- 10 year warranty
|Depth extension||4.3" - 18.4"|
|VESA compatibility||75 mm & 100 mm VESA patterns|
|Counterbalance||Adjusted at joints|
|Color||Powder coated black|
The Innovative 9110-8460 Wire Shelving Monitor Mount is available in 5 different lengths.
|9110-8460||Extends 4.3''||45 lb weight capacity|
|9110-8460-4||Extends 7.8''||38 lb weight capacity|
|9110-8460-8.5||Extends 11.4''||28 lb weight capacity|
|9110-8460-8.5-4||Extends 14.9''||22 lb weight capacity|
|9110-8460-8.5-8.5||Extends 18.4''||18 lb weight capacity|
The Innovative 9110-8460 Wire Shelving Monitor Mount can be paired with an Innovative Secure iPad Holder.
The Innovative Secure iPad Holder can be purchased by itself, or with a variety of mounting options. Be sure to visit our other pages, including the Innovative Secure iPad Holder with Wall Mount and the Innovative Secure iPad Holder with Through-Counter Mount.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.