If your workstation consists of two monitors and a tablet, there are improved monitor configurations to bring them all to a better place. The Innovative 7050-SWITCH Dual Monitor and Tablet Mount is just the tool for the job, uplifting two LCD monitors up to 24 inches wide while giving your iPad a secure new home where you need it.
The arm comes with the unique ability to pose your monitors and tablet independently of each other, letting you choose portrait or landscape modes for both. Its adjustable tablet bracket fits most devices, securing it at your preferred levels and is easy to remove when you're ready to go.
Wire management in the arm wrangles cords, keeping your workspace copacetic. Advance to a better way to work, with your tablet and monitors at the ideal levels for you with the Innovative 7050-SWITCH Dual Monitor and Tablet Mount.
- Twin arms allow for independent adjustment of monitors or tablet
- Innovative Switch bracket mount supports up to 2 monitors 24" wide on a crossbar
- Quick release tablet bracket provides grab 'n' go convenience
- Wire management keeps unsightly cables out of view
- Clamp, grommet, bolt-through, and side bolt mounts included
- 10 year warranty
|Vertical range||16" per arm (+/- 8" from horizontal)|
|Horizontal range||24" (collapses to 3")|
|Rotation range||360° at three joints|
|Weight capacity||0-13 lbs per monitor|
The Innovative 7050-SWITCH Dual Monitor and Tablet Arm is available your choice of Vista black or silver finishes.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.