Move all of your monitors vertically to their correct ergonomic positions with the sturdy electric powered One-Touch Ultra and transform your desk into a sit-stand workstation easily with the press of a button. Built-in wire management, two integral worksurfaces for mouse and keyboard placement, and grommet, wall, and desk clamp mounting options all come together to alter your desk for the better. Get ready to elevate up to four monitors for better work, on your level.
- One-touch electric operation offers quick and easy height adjustments
- Intrinsic worksurfaces support mouse and keyboard
- Main worksurface sits flat on desk when in down position
- Monitor mounting system is completely modular and can be upgraded to support up to 4 - 27" monitors
- 100 lb lifting capacity supports extra large monitors
- Rear-mounted clamp, grommet, flush/rail, slat wall, and wall mounts provide stability while reducing desk clutter
|Height adjustment range||20" H (from desktop)|
|Keyboard and monitor distance||7" H|
|Keyboard tilt range||0° to -15°|
|Total weight capacity||100 lbs (includes monitors, work surface and keyboard tray)|
|Maximum monitor size||27" (21" in one-row quad configuration)|
|Worksurface dimensions||Upper worksurface: 28" W x 13" D
Lower worksurface: 36" W x 13" D to 17" D
|Warranty||2 years motor; 10 years all other parts|
Multiple mounting options can be used to attach the Innovative One-Touch Ultra to your workstation. Select the best fit for your desk from the following mount types:
- Flush, Clamp, Grommet
The One-Touch Ultra comes standard with a 28'' W x 13'' D upper worksurface and also includes a secondary lower worksurface designed to support your keyboard and mouse while fitting flush with the front edge of your desk. Two lower worksurface sizes are available:
|13'' Deep Lower Worksurface||36'' W x 13'' D||Fits flush with a 30'' D desk|
|17'' Deep Lower Worksurface||36'' W x 17'' D||Fits flush with a 34'' D desk|
The Innovative One-Touch Ultra offers modular support for up to four monitors, arranged in a one-row single, dual, triple or quad landscape configuration, or two-row "two over two" or "one over three" configurations. All configurations except for the quad one-row configuration will support displays up to 27'' wide with a combined weight of up to 100 lbs.
Please note that only single and dual mounting options are available for Apple displays.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty on the motor, and a 10-year warranty on all other parts.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.