Integrating a mobile POS system into your business or retail space just got easier with the InVue Tablet Stand CT80. This stand supports all tablets, allowing you to better interact with your customers or display a tablet at your store.
The InVue Tablet Stand is like having two stands in one. Use the freestanding base for a counter mounted point-of-sale unit that allows you to easily rotate the tablet to face either your customer or the associate behind the counter, or unlock the handle with the flip of a switch for mobile use. Using the stand in this configuration allows you to engage directly with your customers without being stuck next to your checkout counter. Bring your tablet more places, such as craft shows and markets, and use it to display information or check out customers. The handle can be used to securely carry the tablet, or as a kickstand for easy viewing.
Set up this freestanding mobile tablet stand on any flat surface and move it as needed, or use the adhesive on the base to stick the stand to a counter for a fixed solution. The tablet also mounts securely to the handle using adhesive. The stand is compatible with all tablets and cases regardless of size; just make sure that your tablet or case measures at least 3.6" wide by 3.6" high to support the attachment point on the handle.
The InVue Tablet Stand includes two cable management clips. These can be affixed to the tablet, stand, or work surface to neatly route a power cable for charging.
Fast-track your business by incorporating tablet technology, or better utilize your tablet at home or in the office with the InVue Tablet Stand.
- Stand allows tablet to be used as a fixed or mobile point-of-sale system
- Tablet can be displayed in portrait or landscape mode and easily rotated between customer and associate
- Handle can be removed from base for mobile use, and can be locked with included key
- Cable management clips route power cable for charging
- One-time-use adhesive on base mounts stand to counter or desk
- Stand includes black base, black handle, two cable management clips, and one key
|Base dimensions||6.04" W x 5.34" T x 8.18" D|
|Tablet rotation||Portrait and landscape|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.