Bring your tablet PC or iPad to new heights with the Innovative Tablik Flexible Tablet Mount and feel what better ergonomics can do for you with one simple addition to your work style.
The Innovative Tablik Flexible Tablet Mount is a comprehensive tablet arm that allows for effortless mounting and dismounting of any tablet PC or iPad, both with and without a case. Thanks to the magnetic adhesive disc, the Tablik allows for quick and effortless attachment and adjustments for better work, your way.
Tilt and pan your iPad 45° in any direction from the center, and enjoy 360° rotation of your device, letting you view it where it's most comfortable for you.
The arm easily mounts to most desktops with an uncomplicated edge clamp system, and can also be configured to mount to Innovative's existing monitor arms for side-by-side use with traditional monitors.
- Arm mount provides flexible positioning of your iPad or tablet for display or input use
- Unique "puck" with removable gel residue-free adhesive mounts to any iPad, tablet, or case
- Supports tablets up to 3 lbs
- Flexible extension arm allows for effortless repositioning and angle adjustment
- Sturdy desk edge clamp provides secure mounting to most desktops
- Exceeds BIFMA standards for technology mounting devices
- Optional VESA mount attaches to existing VESA-compatible arms behind monitors for comfortable twin display computing
|Vertical range||21.25" H|
|Horizontal range||21" D|
|Arm rotation||360° at base
270° at forearm axis
|Tablet tilt and pan||45° in any direction from center|
|Maximum weight||3 lbs|
|Maximum mounting surface thickness||1.6"|
VESA Attachment Kit
For workstations with an existing VESA-compatible monitor arm and display, the Innovative Tablik can be ordered with a VESA attachment kit. This kit allows the arm to be mounted behind an LCD display for side-by-side use. Please note that adding the Tablik to an existing arm will increase the weight on the monitor arm by roughly 2 lbs. plus the weight of the tablet itself.
This product comes standard with a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.